Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Excalibur + Cambion Drift = BROKEN

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Umbra Excalibur falls through the floor about 90+% of the time when transfering in and out of stuff in the Cambion Drift (surface/iso tunels).  

I thought it was maybe just lag but I went solo and continued to have problems.   I jumped back into a frame I had been using in the cambion drift with absolutely no problems (grendel) and everything went back to normal,  no fall throughs...     So that let me narrow it down to a warframe problem...  

I then had someone else use an Umbra Excal and when he went to the cambion drift he immediately started having problems.  

It has to have something to do with Excal running around while your not in it or something??? 

I dont ever use Excal so him being busted when I did try was a bummer lol.   

I just tried this out on both PC and PS4. While I couldn't replicate it consistently, on both platforms I fell through the floor when transferring back in to Excal Umbra while in a tunnel. In both cases I was solo, so definitely not lag related.

Interesting side note: on PC I was eventually set back in the tunnel and could carry on without doing anything further. On PS4, I kept being "reset" below the tunnel and continued falling on into infinity. Using /unstuck did bring be back on PS4 but wasn't needed on PC.

Archived