Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasing Nezha Prime Access question.

(NSW)Sin

Question

Good day! What happens if I purchase the Nezha Prime Access Pack while already owning Nezha Prime?

Am I also able to use the weapons included in the pack right away? I searched the wiki and it says I need MR 12 to even craft the weapon.

Will I own 2 Nezha Prime warframes? Or will the other one be converted into platinum or something.

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Purchasing Nezha Prime Access will give you all of the items listed in the pack even if you already own any of the content.

Ohh okay. Would there be any reason to justify owning to primed variants of the same warframe?

1 hour ago, (NSW)BadLittleBoy said:

Am I also able to use the weapons included in the pack right away? I searched the wiki and it says I need MR 12 to even craft the weapon.

Will I own 2 Nezha Prime warframes? Or will the other one be converted into platinum or something.

Thank you!

PA purchaces bypass MR level requirements and yes, you will have 2 Nezha Prime

1 hour ago, (NSW)BadLittleBoy said:

Ohh okay. Would there be any reason to justify owning to primed variants of the same warframe?

Some people like to have more builds than you can fit on just one copy of a frame. If you don’t want two variants you can chuck one away and keep the slot.

Archived