Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

map icons disappearing when moving through free roam hub world door to landscape

When moving through the door from any free roam hub (eg. fortuna, neckralisk, cetus) to the free roam landscape (eg. orb vallis, cambion drift, plains of eidolon), or vice versa, the  all map icons like vendors, caves, location names, ventkid races disappear, leaving a blank map and do not come back unless you travel back to the orbiter. This just makes it annoying to do bounties and just free roam in general.

• Like 10

A very annoying bug. At the very least when you go to the free-roam area directly from orbiter all the map names and icons work. Though that doesn't help if you want to start with a active bounty or matchmake for one from the hub.

Warframe0013.jpg?width=1120&height=630This has been going on now for weeks.

Can't see K Drive Races on any Open World while on K Drive.

They show up after you locate them, and sometimes stay visible until load out from open world.

So hard to find them 😵

Can't see caves on any open world.

Can't see location names; Fortuna, Cetus, Spaceport, Grow Site, etc.

Please please DE fix this!

It is really annoying to navigate Deimos and Orb Wallis like a mad man. I have no clue where I am going, being a new player I have somewhat memorized Cetus and can find my way.

This really needs to be fixed.  Some of it can be worked around by looking up a map online, but other things (k-drive races) vary and we need the map to know which are active.

• Like 1

Having this issue, too. Constantly. No amount of returning to Orbiter, relaunching the game, etc, has any effect. It really makes it more difficult to complete a number of things on any free-roam mission. I hope DE fixes it soon. It really bothers me, and I'm sure it bothers others too.

• Like 1