Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think about the rushing and trigger happy style?

Travis05

30 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Cracking relics is pretty much pub speed runs. 

Getting upset that people are rushing fissures is like driving 20 mph down the freeway getting mad at people for driving to fast. 

I'm not upset, just doing the only thing i can since sculptures give endo, which many people need, myself included. On the other hand, people getting upset about waiting 1 extra minute is proven by the people who complain about it. Doesn't happen often, but it DOES happens.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

I'm not upset, just doing the only thing i can since sculptures give endo, which many people need, myself included. On the other hand, people getting upset about waiting 1 extra minute is proven by the people who complain about it. Doesn't happen often, but it DOES happens.

Well, when the mission only takes 2 min to run, spending a min waiting at extract gets annoying. It's only a minute but those minutes add up. 

It's a S#&$ty situation where everyone involved is forced to play at everyone else's pace. 

The person searching the map for ayatans and breaking boxes while everyone is waiting at extract is wasting the time of 3 other people. 

1 hour ago, Berzerkules said:

Well, when the mission only takes 2 min to run, spending a min waiting at extract gets annoying. It's only a minute but those minutes add up. 

It's a S#&$ty situation where everyone involved is forced to play at everyone else's pace. 

The person searching the map for ayatans and breaking boxes while everyone is waiting at extract is wasting the time of 3 other people. 

Heh, yeah, and you are proving how people complain, as i'm sure you are aware. If i'm not allowed to play the game, i might as well find something else to do while they nuke the map. The fact that they might not benefit from getting endo isn't my problem. Besides, the likelihood that i will be in their next mission is basically nonexistent, so they don't really add up at all. Still, the one to blaim is DE for designing relics the way they are. Otherwise i could avoid people altogether.

I agree with both points of view, and i would suggest a secondary chart or planet focused on more stealthy and camping game play. Also an open world where it is not needed to rush. Events for these maps that are chill. Unf, people will rush them to sell for platinum

. At the end of the day you can make the game how ever you want and still find people in it. People will do as they do. Find a team. Build a guild. Make friends. 

I have found missions where i completely suck, and when they ask me what i did during the boss fight, i tell em to check my kills. I could not hack and smash the boss, 0 dmg. Yet i could run support. In such an instance, frost an a gud sniper is always welcome. 

There are now rivens that give stealth type missions. You can go it alone. Ask for assistance, or get bunch of idiots with the same riven sobyou can figure it together.

The team dynamic is not always at fault. But at times people are. 

My playstyle changed from mr4 to mr5. One big difference in this was focus, the other was to keep up with other players. At times i forget that i am running a mr0 node. And i just ruined the game for a noob that has no clue what he is doing. We all do this. 

Survival looks like treasure island, all mayes scattered across map. Defence find 1000/20000 cause nobody next to objective.

And mic,ing it will only solve the problem half the time. Other you get the fkof and die speech...

The diversity of modding gives all players a reason to up their game. And steal path is not just bout running in and destroying things. Gud party set up, status frames, dps and aoe. Also support.  A ranged support can be a gud match for a tank. 

Make comen frames for public use. And more personalized frames for friends. 

An if need be, look me up so i can learn a new playstyle

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

Heh, yeah, and you are proving how people complain, as i'm sure you are aware. If i'm not allowed to play the game, i might as well find something else to do while they nuke the map. The fact that they might not benefit from getting endo isn't my problem. Besides, the likelihood that i will be in their next mission is basically nonexistent, so they don't really add up at all. Still, the one to blaim is DE for designing relics the way they are. Otherwise i could avoid people altogether.

DE designed fissures as a prime part farm. That's the only reason to run fissures. They are easy low level missions with an extremely low drop chance on the gold pieces. They are designed to be run over and over again. Of course people are going to try and farm them as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

I just find it odd that people run fissures with a loadout they know is going to be significantly slower than the rest of the squad and then decide to loot the map even though they know it's going to waste everyone else's time. Then think it's fine because they'll never see those people again then go do the exact same thing to 3 different random people. 

That's why I just avoid pub fissures most of the time. If I want specific prime parts I'll get in a squad running those relics. If I want to farm ducats I'll get in a random rad relic squad. If I don't care and just feeling lazy I'll hop in pubs and take whatever I get. 

7 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

DE designed fissures as a prime part farm. That's the only reason to run fissures. They are easy low level missions with an extremely low drop chance on the gold pieces. They are designed to be run over and over again. Of course people are going to try and farm them as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

I just find it odd that people run fissures with a loadout they know is going to be significantly slower than the rest of the squad and then decide to loot the map even though they know it's going to waste everyone else's time. Then think it's fine because they'll never see those people again then go do the exact same thing to 3 different random people. 

That's why I just avoid pub fissures most of the time. If I want specific prime parts I'll get in a squad running those relics. If I want to farm ducats I'll get in a random rad relic squad. If I don't care and just feeling lazy I'll hop in pubs and take whatever I get. 

Yeah, but being "forced" into groups mean i have to deal with other peopls BS and they have to deal with mine. Since it was designed to improve your chances of getting at least something useful, it is what it is. People like calling it a "playstyle" when they press a button and win, and that's fine, but i don't think it's fun, so here we are. Avoiding pub is the obvious, and the best choice for everything and better for everyone involved.

But multiplayer game developers, no matter how anti-multiplayer their game is, always feel some need to try and "encourage" it, which just doesn't work. So, as i said, it is what it is.

Archived