Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you do when someone messes up a spy mission in a public game? What do you do if you screw up?

Tesseract7777

If someone messes up - well, happens to the best of us. If they apologize, I tell them not to worry, just try again.
Most of the time I can save their vault with air support, and if that's not enough, I'm usually quick enough to be there to fix it.

If, however, someone triggers an alarm, and then simply leaves the mission instead of trying to finish the vault, that's kind of inexcusable.

When someone screws up do you:

E) Other (Explain)  : I start with laughing and quoting that i used to be the worst at spy and ask them if they want a do over and this time i can do all vaults ^.^ 

And if you screw up do you: 

D) Apologize, explain yourself, and ask to try again but i never have the time they leave before ^.^ This one did not happened in a little while now.

I'm kinda the naruto of spy mission. Started by hating it but now i'm quite good at it  ^.^ 

I agree on game etiquette 101

Just trying to learn the basics. So far I have done a binge play, like an overnight session for the big College Test so crammed in the info I needed to play along.

Thanks to some helpful Team Players.

I can't leave Earth yet, missing some crucial beginners items. But I'll soon jump in with confidence.

Thanks WarFrame Family

Archived