Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Quest Repeating Itself, Cannot Get Out of It

(NSW)CelenaMae

I finally completed the war within quest, however, when I got to the end of it, instead of getting a letter and prize at my orbiter, this awful glitch started taking place where I was pulled back into the quest to redo all of it, and best part? If I get out of the game and I have closed it 3x now, I will reload in with the quest force queuing on me, so I can't do anything else now but this. DE, I really hope you guys can look into this and help me, hopefully this isn't happening to lots of players.

Send a ticket to DE but don't hold your breath. They are owned by tencent and Chinese companies aren't big on customer service. Same thing happened to me, film it, perform all advised "fixes" film yourself doing them. Then send a ticket explaining that you are unable to play the game and showing the vidoes. Then sue them, its what I did. My solicitor is filing on Thursday, and im posting 15 hours of game breaking video to everything I can. 

Publicity post cyberpunk 2077 for a bug that makes the game unplayable, will get us the hotfix. 

Legally speaking, if u have spent money on platinum, then its theft and various levels of fraud and mis representation depending on your country of residence. 

I've got the nehza prime bundle for £65, paid for it in the morning and I'm prevented from using it by the evening. If its legally not your fault and you can prove it, as I can, the LAW is on your side. 

I expect a solution by end of march 21. If not the game will close under a cease and desist, and probably never come back.  The compensation snowball will end them. 

Archived