Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Helmets in Nightwave?

Voltage

2 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Oh, by the way: If people were to go through my post history, they'll find a tongue-in-cheek comment I posted recently, featuring a screenshot of a pink Rhino with pink wings, pink weapons, a pink bow with the heart arrow skin and the heart-shaped Community of Tenno sigil, wearing the cosmetic Rhino Vanguard Helmet. That's not the cosmetic Rhino Vanguard Helmet.

So if all the people looking out for my significant platinum investment would kindly shut up and speak for themselves that would be much appreciated.

What's the point of that? flexing your fashion? trying to start a pointless argument about looking up post histories? no one cares what you buy with your platinum dude, you pay for whatever you find worth paying for, no one mentioned your helmet here.

As far as I know this is not intentional - we will rectify the offering / plan when the offices re-open Tuesday with full details on what happened here! In the data it's the 'Operator Wolf Hood' so we were trying to return that but something is not working here as you can see.

Locking due to toxicity. 

Archived