Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

DE dangerous bet of no real content until big update

1 hour ago, (XBOX)IIIIRED1IIII said:

Warframe losing players? Nonsense. I see plenty of new players on  Xbox warframe constantly. The only ones hating on Warframe are a few old head tryhards that don’t play other games.

how could they hate warframe if they dont play other game?

i mean hey , why would anyone play a game to hate it?

i wouldnt be worry for the game if i hated it  -_-

i wouldnt imagine that this tread would have called for so much rage....

for hell sake

i said it's risky , it doesnt even mean its good or bad , only time will say

sharing opinion is that dangerous nowaday  -_-

11 hours ago, Tsoe said:

Hello guys

it look like DE is trying something new for that year

they better dont fail cause no content or gameplay fix for so long is a risky moove

they could at least finished what theystarted last year (frames skills rework) but no they just release useless event with wut? weird skin and cosmetik

i am really scared of warframe loosing too much old and news players cause of that

patient is a key goal, but also a dice risk it is a roll.   Then again, tencent would of for we could of "ASK" kindly to provide "backup" for DE as I mean an "extra hand" help doesn't hurt that bad for it is better to ask another group developer in tencent to have deliver a helping hand.

Edited by ChaoticEdge
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Tsoe said:

Hello guys

they better dont fail cause no content or gameplay fix for so long is a risky moove

they could at least finished what theystarted last year (frames skills rework) but no they just release useless event with wut? weird skin and cosmetik

i am really scared of warframe loosing too much old and news players cause of that

...................never mind. This is too weak and desperate to indulge in. Carry on

• Like 1

Old news is old. DE said last year they've learned from the past about over promising on stuff and how much crap they get when they dump quarter finished stuff like Railjack on people.

I'd much rather wait a bit longer and have the full thing than that again.

Besides, if you're bored waiting, go play something else 🤷‍♀️

As always,  if the update is good the players will be happy to wait.  The rick is making players wait   then dropping something bad. .. in 2019 DE made their players wait   then rushed out two horrible updates    lichers and railjack. .   They haven't recovered from them to this day. Heart's of demois was a safe update  for DE. It looked like it had alot ,  but players got bored with it fast. ..but at least it was received well.

DE knows what's ever their cooking for this railjack update has got to give players about 4 months of this to do as they will shift to Tennocon. ....

Edited by (PSN)SolarPhantom82
  • Like 1
Am 15.2.2021 um 09:13 schrieb Tsoe:

Hello guys

Home office is not the same as in the office. my day starts with beer and a water pipe in my hands. after 2-3 hours i start programming and processing e-mails. 🤣

DE does a good job. it's just a fake dangerous state outside and everything doesn't work as it used to.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

fake

As someone with asthma (and is thus high-risk) who knows several people with weakened immune systems, kindly [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] off with this. Especially since a more lethal strain has begun spreading.

• Like 6
On 2021-02-15 at 5:59 AM, PsiWarp said:

There's always someone who will complain content isn't coming fast enough or high quality enough.

Big content releases like CotT need time and manpower, so they changed the Devstream schedules for more dev time and pumped out what's ready to come out (Star Days, etc).

My two cents is that we shouldn't be worried about these "mini content drops" but rather the style it has especially with the focus of this year. CoT and queenpins are most likely gonna be end game content, and most players who do end game content did the star days "mini alert" at launch. They don't need to do nightwave as much because they have all the stuff. As for octavia prime? Might keep them busy fot a few days far?ing/mastering and making a build but that's it. I get DE needs time to work on big updates but what OP is talking about is the fact that star days offers nothing substantial and replayable. Granted, you *could* help other people out with the "mini alert" but I don't think relying on people helping each other out of pure kindness is a realistic approach to ensure people play the game consistently. Just my two cents on this

21 hours ago, Tsoe said:

do you even read? you Know wut mean gameplay?

that' topic is not related with my rank or mastery

you being a founder racist or something?

i dont care about new toy

as you can see i am mastery something around 25

i dont care of having new frames or new weapons or being rank 30

i want them to rework old content , finish what they strarted , before launching another big new update

that's not related with having new stuff

but polishing what we allready have

pretty sure people are saying you didn't finish the content there is already in the game and so it doesn't make sense to complain that there isn't more. don't know if you type like that because you're lazy or because you don't know how to type, but the real issue is you don't know how to read.

• Like 1

I'm starting to see a pattern with all these veteran players...

They see something different or seems not right from their perspective, and start to "worry" about new players.

While new players like me have absolutely no idea what's happening, we're just excited about making our first rhino in our foundry.

As a new player, i really appreciate the concern though...

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 7

Oh, where to begin...

It wasn't a "Dangerous Gamble" to have most of their staff have to step away due to concerns over COVID.
You -do- realize they're an in-house game studio, right? Like... they are usually reporting to a building every day?
They can't DO that with a full staff now, for safety reasons, and haven't been able to for quite some time.

They are staggering the release of content to make sure it works, first, and second, because if something goes wrong there are fewer people to fix it.

I am surprised at you, Grandmaster Tsoe.
Your voice has -weight-, sir.
Perhaps, instead of simply issuing complaints, you could instead offer specific ways to improve.

A good example would be...

"In the case of the last 3 'episodes', DE fell victim to Chekov's Gun. In the first act, they mentioned war. By the third act (Erra), we should have been at war.
If, in the first act, a gun is brought into play, by the third act, it must be fired.

I believe it would be better to release more complete stories.
We are willing to wait for you guys to tighten the bolts and write your story-arcs, but staggering is difficult for some players."

Edited by SolZeroOne
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, RoninFive said:

pretty sure people are saying you didn't finish the content there is already in the game and so it doesn't make sense to complain that there isn't more. don't know if you type like that because you're lazy or because you don't know how to type, but the real issue is you don't know how to read.

ofc course i didnt got all weapons , i dont really care about having 300 weapons , you also miss the point between playable content and pure gameplay content  (game system , skills , bugs , qol , consistency)

i dont want more stuff in  the game  -_- (but i am not against dont get me wrong to start a new war)

now i am lazy to explain with people who just wanna fight for words

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Where do people even get that idea from?

Because no one they know died from it or they didnt get hospitalized or even felt the symptoms if they got it themselves.

Those are words of ignorant sheep and should be seen with nothing but contempt.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, SolZeroOne said:

Oh, where to begin...

It wasn't a "Dangerous Gamble" to have most of their staff have to step away due to concerns over COVID.
You -do- realize they're an in-house game studio, right? Like... they are usually reporting to a building every day?
They can't DO that with a full staff now, for safety reasons, and haven't been able to for quite some time.

They are staggering the release of content to make sure it works, first, and second, because if something goes wrong there are fewer people to fix it.

I am surprised at you, Grandmaster Tsoe.
Your voice has -weight-, sir.
Perhaps, instead of simply issuing complaints, you could instead offer specific ways to improve.

A good example would be...

"In the case of the last 3 'episodes', DE fell victim to Chekov's Gun. In the first act, they mentioned war. By the third act (Erra), we should have been at war.
If, in the first act, a gun is brought into play, by the third act, it must be fired.

I believe it would be better to release more complete stories.
We are willing to wait for you guys to tighten the bolts and write your story-arcs, but staggering is difficult for some players."

i suggested to finish the skills rework , fix the mods that dont work and blablabla

infact i just wanted that they keep doing what they started at the end of last year

that shouldnt require that much ressources

in fact id like them to focus on litle things they can do , and not start big ass project they dont have the ressources for anymore

but your suggestion isnt that bad

Edited by Tsoe
18 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Because no one they know died from it or they didnt get hospitalized or even felt the symptoms if they got it themselves.

Those are words of ignorant sheep and should be seen with nothing but contempt.

The scary part is that I can bet that most who think like that comes from the US. And I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just that I have friends and close family over there that has said the "conspiracy" idea regarding covid is quite common in the US.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

The scary part is that I can bet that most who think like that comes from the US. And I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just that I have friends and close family over there that has said the "conspiracy" idea regarding covid is quite common in the US.

It's pretty rampant in India as well. Ignorance knows no borders.

Edited by Void_Ocelot
On 2021-02-15 at 12:13 AM, Tsoe said:

Hello guys

i mean in truth coming feb 25th im heading to outriders demo , its not like i wont come back to warframe or play it still. but i myself am looking forward to the game 

• Like 1
On 2021-02-15 at 4:54 AM, Slayer-. said:

I find if you buy a container of Hundreds and Thousands step out your back door and open them and throw them in a sweeping action across the lawn and then don't come back inside until you've picked them all up. It's good distraction from everything in life.

Hide contents

340828011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=3b051

In other words I can always find things to do in Warframe, without the need of the above for alleged content worry that some players need to take up, plus they're nice on bread and butter. :tongue:

This made my day thank you. :crylaugh:

• Like 1