Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attempting to turn in syndicate medallions while at negative standing fails due to negative medallion count in UI

oohshiny

While at negative standing with a syndicate, attempting to turn in more than 1 medallion of any type breaks the turn-in UI.

Example: I am an -15,428 standing with Perrin Sequence (rank -2) and a remaining daily standing cap of 24,654. I have 7 basic quittances, 1 excecutive quittance and 20 universal medallions. Attempting to turn in a basic quittance gives the following UI:

I8X3YB3.png

Attempting to type a number in the box or use the "max" control results in -57 being displayed. Using the single "decrease" control will result in a value of 0 if it is at 1, or does nothing otherwise. The "increase" control does nothing, and the "max" control results in a value of -57. If I leave the value at 1 I can confirm and get the prompt to redeem 1 quittance.

Attempting to turn in Universal Medallions has a similar result, though with a limit of -28 rather than -57.

This is what I get when attempting to use sigils when I'm at negative standing...

https://imgur.com/ARViVVH

(can't insert image for some reason)

Edit 1: Regardless of which sigil I pick, it always says I've reached maximum standing.

Edit 2: I've also tried it before having reached the daily cap, when Suda was at -22k and the cap was 250 away from 0. Same result.

Archived