Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ticker not selling Familial Bonds and Bounties only giving 2 occassionally

Loveframe

Question

Hi, been playing all weekend and noticed I haven't seen a single Familial Bond sold by Ticker Friday night, Saturday morning or evening or Sunday morning or evening. I realize that it refreshes every few hours and checking only twice a day I could have missed that one time he had them but seems odd to me since I feel like he had them regularly prior to the event when I was trying to stock pile some.

Anyway I am grinding the bounty 5 mission now to get that color pallet and floof even though I'm max'd rank with Fortuna.

13 answers to this question

3 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

This has been a problem since last April. Fortuna has been broken - fixed - broken, over and over since then.

Don't waste your time waiting. Just do the bounties and/or PT.

👆This,

Out of morbid curiosity I have been checking Ticker 2 or 3 times a day for about 2 months now and have had NO Familiar Debt drops, sample size of one with no proper checking but still bounties/PT FTW.

I had totally forgotten Profit Taker drops them lolz. Was doing bounties...

Edit: Actually just ran some Profit Taker and that gives 2, Bounty 5 gives 2 and SP Bounty 6 gives 2. So not really any difference between any of these then. I think Bounty 5 is faster unless you have a decent group for PT.

39 minutes ago, Loveframe said:

Edit: Actually just ran some Profit Taker and that gives 2, Bounty 5 gives 2 and SP Bounty 6 gives 2. So not really any difference between any of these then. I think Bounty 5 is faster unless you have a decent group for PT.

Profit Taker can be solo'd in around 3 - 4 minutes, pretty sure that's faster than bounties.

Hi! So profit taker is an obvious choice yes, but if that’s too hard (or inaccessible) you can also just to the t5 bounties, specifically only the first two stages, as they have the highest drop chance for the bonds. Do stage 1&2, head to stage 3, leave it to abandon the bounty, repeat the bounty.

On 2021-02-15 at 8:29 PM, Loveframe said:

I had totally forgotten Profit Taker drops them lolz. Was doing bounties...

But it's not guaranteed to drop from any stage of bounty 5, unless something has changed since I was grinding Fortuna, which was relatively recently considering I only returned to the game at the beginning of 2020. 

You are guaranteed a set amount from Profit Taker, and whether solo or in a random group, it should only take a few minutes. 

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Baby_Blue said:

Hi! So profit taker is an obvious choice yes, but if that’s too hard (or inaccessible) you can also just to the t5 bounties, specifically only the first two stages, as they have the highest drop chance for the bonds. Do stage 1&2, head to stage 3, leave it to abandon the bounty, repeat the bounty.

This is not the best advice. You are far better off running only stage 1 in the bounties. Stage two onwards has reduced drop rates (25% s1, 16.7% s2&3).

Profit taker is the quickest. Because you always get one. I do wish Ticker would have them though.

Archived