Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can’t equip my wing for today event from Star Days

(XBOX)Influx Sketchy

3 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

It's in Ephemeras. Just wanted to verify that you checked there. I had expected them to be in Syandana or attachments myself, so I didn't find them at first. Not saying that's the case in your situation, but figured I'd mention it just in case.

You do realize ephemeras are located in the attachments section, right? Why would you not expect to see it in there?

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Influx Sketchy said:

I already bought the wings set from the Ticker and I went to my Arsenal but I couldn’t find it to equip it to my war frame. Please fix this issue 

Did you buy the frame wings or the orbiter decoration?

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

You do realize ephemeras are located in the attachments section, right? Why would you not expect to see it in there?

Yeah bud. I do realize that.

Seeing as it looks like a physical attachment to the back, I expected syandana, as I mentioned. That's the first place I looked.

Then I expected an auxiliary attachment like the easter bunny ears, the pumpkin head... you know, where holiday special attachment are... So wouldn't ya know it? I looked for that, didn't find it, and checked ephemeras.

This was all in the span of seconds, like, "Huh? Nope. Huh? Nope. Ah, there it is." Do you think that would deserve condescension?

Spoiler

Since this seemed to elude you, I was telling them in a way that implicates myself with the mistake they may have made, so it would not be embarrassing for them to have made a mistake, and be able to correct it.

It's a way of not being a turd person about correcting someone.

4 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Seeing as it looks like a physical attachment to the back, I expected syandana, as I mentioned. That's the first place I looked.

Then I expected an auxiliary attachment like the easter bunny ears, the pumpkin head...

I think the point was, the item has Ephemera in the name, so expecting it to be anything other than an Ephemera is a bit weird :P

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I think the point was, the item has Ephemera in the name, so expecting it to be anything other than an Ephemera is a bit weird :P

I had a wealth of debt bonds, snagged everything up in one shot, and didn't bother reading.

Hope that answers that.

Archived