Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 man group

theoriginalzero

I accidentally stumbled upon a bug, I'm not exactly sure HOW it happened but I invited a full party of friends to enjoy watching Titania be sacrificed to the great Seymore. After wards i selected a mission while everyone was still on my orbiter and it said i joined someones mission. I immediately thought.... oh no someone got kicked....but no one did we were a 5 man squad.... it was a weird expierience after the mission i assumed it would auto correct but it didnt. I tried doing a railjack mission just purely out of curiosity and lo and behold...all 5 of us were still there... we quit after that because we weren't trying to exploit the game just try to figure out what was going on. I do have some pictures of this incident and if needed i can try to recreate it if it helps to figure out why it happend

• 3 weeks later...

This bug has been around for a while. The earliest instance I remember is Zanagoth's Gauss boosting video. Basically, if you have people in your orbiter when you start a mission, they get pulled along, instead of them being kicked back to their own orbiter.

Archived