Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE adding more railjack, and yet railjack missings from before are so buggy that you have to abort 50% of them

DoubleM00N

50 50%  we have to abort Disable the pulse turbine objective whenever we see one in railjack missions and the worst part is we  lose all the resources you farm till that point. we usually farm 3-4 missions in 1 go so we dont have to deal with the bloody loading times but when this stupid glitch happens we just cant progress nor extract.

After you  expose and shoot the second  part of the turbine, the door to the last hacking never opens. Please fix this damn issue

Report them then. Since Railjack launched all the bugs I've experienced that aren't solely visual have been fixed for months.

If the people that do get them don't report them, properly, then as far as DE cares there isn't anything to fix. Just saying you need to abort when disabling a pulse turbine 50% of the time isn't even a bug report and just specifying the stage isn't enough to go off of. What exact part of it gets broken, how does it break, what happened in the mission before then, are you solo or in a squad (with how many people), are you host or client, etc.

Don't like having to say it but I am not even cautiously optimistic.

Personally I feel everything in all of jailrack need a giant overhaul.

The pointless currency of dirac, have to multi-grind weapons to max them, the unbalanced weapons, turret gunner problems, forge boredom and on and on and on it goes.

I mean it doesn't crash and the core features work.

But outside that there isn't any menu, feature or element that doesn't need a rework from the ground up. Even messed up archwing because they find out if they wanted it in or out.

Everything in jackrail seems to suffer from the same tip toe, you want people to use archwings but if archwings are effective people will leave the ship.

The only 'positive' thing people are saying about jailrack right now is it's a good way to afk level while earning credits. Good luck even queuing up for a game in public.

They got work to do.

Moreover they seem to have made a lot of decisions initially that worry me. Certain decisions just never belong on the table, have no possible argument behind them - but sure, if it was really that rushed it could have come down to budget, emergency solutions, no one ever inteded.

The upside for the developers is a lot of people seem to want to be interested in jailrack, so they definitely have the chance to make something of it.

2 hours ago, trst said:

Report them then. Since Railjack launched all the bugs I've experienced that aren't solely visual have been fixed for months.

If the people that do get them don't report them, properly, then as far as DE cares there isn't anything to fix. Just saying you need to abort when disabling a pulse turbine 50% of the time isn't even a bug report and just specifying the stage isn't enough to go off of. What exact part of it gets broken, how does it break, what happened in the mission before then, are you solo or in a squad (with how many people), are you host or client, etc.

The bug where the door doesn't open has been repeatedly reported and in great detail.  There have been "fixes" for it.  They know all about it.  Also, expecting the player base to give highly detailed, professional level bug reports is completely silly.  And compounding that silliness with "it doesn't exist because your perfect bug report doesn't exist" is bad comedy.  

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

if it's really that bad, you gotta report it. this is also why DE can't afford to rush out the Railjack expansion; nobody wants a repeat of the original launch. 

Don’t worry, the game awards aren’t for a while. They admitted they o it rushed it out so it could be launched before the game awards. 

17 minutes ago, BigKahuna said:

The bug where the door doesn't open has been repeatedly reported and in great detail.  There have been "fixes" for it.  They know all about it.  Also, expecting the player base to give highly detailed, professional level bug reports is completely silly.  And compounding that silliness with "it doesn't exist because your perfect bug report doesn't exist" is bad comedy.  

Nobody is asking for a perfect bug report but they do need to be useful in trying to reproduce the bug in question. If it really is something that for all anyone can figure out just randomly happens regardless of other factors then it isn't goin to be an easy fix. Especially when there are players who either don't experience it or have somehow been lucky enough to never get it.

And in looking through posts about the issue this seems to be exactly the case as posted here:

On 2021-01-26 at 10:35 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

We'd definitely love to fix this issue because this isn't the first time people have mentioned problems, but personally I have never seen this break. Not once. If people are seeing it "all the time",  it's something very specific that doesn't affect all players.  Video of the entire mission leading up to the point where it breaks would be fantastic!  Screenshots of a door that won't open doesn't help us at all unfortunately.

When a bug can't be reproduced reliably on the end of those who are supposed to fix it you either need to wait for them to find the missing piece to the issue themselves (assuming they ever will without more information) or the users experiencing it need to provide it.

I expect it is a "bad host" issue if the door doesnt open. Most such issues are caused by that.

Also, if you fail on say your 4th mission due to this bug, you still get everything from mission 1-3, since they've been rewarded and saved to your account as you transition between missions. It works no differently than if someone decides to leave as the others carry on with RJ missions.

On 2021-02-16 at 9:14 PM, trst said:

On 2021-02-16 at 8:44 PM, DoubleM00N said:

After you  expose and shoot the second  part of the turbine, the door to the last hacking never opens. Please fix this damn issue

ive already did that

I mean, they  showed so much  at 2019 gameplay , then you get  about  just to raw enemy ships + couple missions. no galleon fighting and taking it down nor fighting kuva liches. i hope they actually deliver that with this update. i love railjack but   argh... when you get  bugged for half the things you do it gets on your nerves.

On 2021-02-16 at 5:14 AM, DoubleM00N said:

50 50%  we have to abort Disable the pulse turbine objective whenever we see one in railjack missions and the worst part is we  lose all the resources you farm till that point. we usually farm 3-4 missions in 1 go so we dont have to deal with the bloody loading times but when this stupid glitch happens we just cant progress nor extract.

Great feedback on what is happening, I'm sure they can use this info. /s

You and I must be playing different games, I haven't had these issues you are talking about. You day "we" a lot. Who's hosting? Have you tried it solo? Does it get progressively worse?

Also Railjack missions take about ten seconds or less to load for me, you might want to think about upgrading your PC.

On 2021-02-16 at 11:14 AM, DoubleM00N said:

Host need to get to that door, solved problem everytime i encountered it. It happens when host has bad internet connection afaik. 

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Great feedback on what is happening, I'm sure they can use this info. /s

You and I must be playing different games, I haven't had these issues you are talking about. You day "we" a lot. Who's hosting? Have you tried it solo? Does it get progressively worse?

Also Railjack missions take about ten seconds or less to load for me, you might want to think about upgrading your PC.

i tried solo  + hosting it . it happens regardless. i have a mid end PC   i run everything at 144 fps.

Personally rj rarely bugs out for me. And i play it A LOT. I'm one of those nerds who likes star wars and wants spaceship games inside warframe. shedu parts drop rates wasn't being generous to me either.

Its main problem for me is how needlessly convoluted everything can be, and how useless most things in there for the main campaign (content island problem).

Judging from those information, I'm guessing that OP's problem are not widespread and his best bet might be contacting support. Which i see he already did. In that case i wish him the best of luck

Don't worry, Corpus missions won't have buggy pulse turbines.

Tulse Purbines, on the other hand, are a different matter entirely.

And for those of you who say "report the bugs", it's pointless and just wastes your time. There are several bugs which I've been repeatedly reporting for years now and which have been completely ignored. I've seen other bugs also get repeatedly reported and repeatedly ignored.

The pulse turbine door bug has been happening to me for a year or so now, I've reported it a couple of times and I usually play solo. I think they're struggling with that one.

I was told about a month ago that if you open the door before hacking the first panel it will not 'freeze' when you need to go in that room at the end of the mission and so far I've not had the door freeze.

Archived