Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for the wings

BahamutKaiser

I'm in disagreement, I generally dislike the wings and I hope that the "toggle peculiar cosmetics" suggestion in this forum is implemented.

The wings are just some irritating combination of size, obnoxiousness, arrogance (since we mass-murder dudes which contrasts with the message of wings), and garishness, indeed they remind me of those goofball wings I've seen in asian MMOs, I mean Yeah, we have those fairy wings, but these wings are especially big and in-your-face.

For this event, Yes, They're a good change of pace, but forever? and with how popular they are? I'd prefer not, I'd prefer the "toggle peculiar cosmetics" option.

They look pretty good, but plasticy..if i were to get picky. Feathers let light bleed through them. That kind of effect is missing from this game in general, with hair on the operator, the kubrow fur, etc.. If they got that down, it would be a nice overall visual improvement.

If i had to pick any visual improvement though, higher rez textures. At least for the warframes. Neither of these things are critical.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-18 at 7:01 AM, anonymous14z said:

(since we mass-murder dudes which contrasts with the message of wings)

As someone who has to deal with birds on a daily basis, I disagree.  Most creatures with wings like that are jerks, and I know of at least a few who would absolutely mass-murder if given the ability to do so.

Wouldn't mind seeing a toggle to turn them off for people who don't want to see them though, as long as we also get a toggle to turn off the fading thing so that those of us who do want to see them actually can outside of our orbiters.

Archived