Celebrate the Year of the Ox

I think the influence of the new owners is quite evident in how these alerts and bundles are structured/priced.  It would not surprise me if loot boxes were to be introduced in the near future.

• Like 25

"[Tencent] is committed to providing more compelling games to a diverse user base while at the same time increasing the revenue growth momentum of the games. [Tencent] will strive to increase the players' engagement and loyalty of existing major games and release more game contents with higher average revenue per user. The comprehensive product line will lay a solid foundation for [Tencent] profit growth in the next few years and bring better returns to its shareholders."

1597397113-5f36587988277.jpg

Be sure to log in to see the prices of the Lunar Renewal Bundles! Can't post the prices here because ARPPU starts with DAU retention and conversion! You must act quickly [Tencent Customer] because Q1 ARPDAU!  

• Like 17
1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Luminous Brilliance Bundle

• Lunaeus Acceltra Skin
  • Lunaeus Orthos Skin
  • Lunaeus Pyrana Skin
  • Gold Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 7-Day Resource Booster
  • 7-Day Credit Booster
  • Melee Riven Mod
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 30,000 Kuva
  • 300,000 Credits

Should come with Riven slots too.
(but without jacking up the price)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Is this the first time rivens have been directly purchasable in the market? 

Yes and no.

Since Titania, buy a frame before completing the quest, and you get a free riven when completing the quest (on top of the default main BP reward).

Edited by Chroia
Phrasing, and removed parenthetical.
  • Like 2

Trying to keep it civil but I used to fondly remember your interviews boasting about the removal of Kavat/Kubrow pattern rerolls because people were essentially gambling on the system. "Making too much money."

Why are you selling a time/play-only resource -- Rivens and Kuva, through bundles now? Rivens were already under fire for being non-linear and random, is the ability to buy Kuva not in essence adding a gambling mechanic instead of a time sink?

I never imagined Warframe would pass into Pay 2 Win territory until now.

Edited by Sauzzey
  • Like 28

It would be very useful to have a warframe model next to the cosmetics while previewing them before purchase. Some items are larger than one would expect and others are quite small. It doesn't help that some items like the tenno kindred rug have bad angles in the preview.

Edited by HolySeraphin
  • Like 2

I suppose this was inevitable ,

dont get me wrong , i kinda like the fact that DE is starting to show some business sense,

and better business would normally mean better products, and i hope to see some more changes.

For those that are complaining , i understand you arent used to buying holiday items for plat but changes happen,

the platinum value (at least on PC) is very inflated due to lack of worthwhile plat purchases from market but decent alternatives from other players,

so a lot more plat stays in circulation and very little is sunk.

DE makes money from purchase of plat (and PA) not from inter player trade or actual market purchases.

So this would seem to be one of the strategies being applied to sink plat and try to reduce that inflation - a time limited plat purchase.

Might be a little smelly , but since they are one time cosmetic purchases i dont mind , also boosters never hurt.

personally i may buy the golden bundle for the cat (hope the arm moves),

For those that do not like this should not buy it - its only cosmetics after all.

P.S. I do feel i would buy the cat cosmetics if they were standalone instead of the bundle as well as i would love to add a few to my dojo.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

🤔 It might behoove DE to add a Cat Statue Bundle or...make then limited time (for the event) solo purchases.

I'll be blunt...

You'll make significantly more money off making the Statues and Skins single purchasable than you will locking them behind that bundle.

For example...

I really want the Green and Gold Statues. And had these been seperate I'd buy one of each possible 2 of each.

But I'm NOT spending $50 (1000p on PSN) to get 2 bundles.

So instead of getting something. You're getting nothing from me.

I love supporting this game. But the Bundle locks need to go.

Just like the Prime Access accessory bundles were a great idea. (Why no weapon only Bundle though?)

• Like 8

I would have bought a cat statue or two if they were sold individually.  Maybe even all three.  But, in these bundles full of junk I don't need or want?  Hard pass. 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Luminous Brilliance Bundle

• Lunaeus Acceltra Skin
  • Lunaeus Orthos Skin
  • Lunaeus Pyrana Skin
  • Gold Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 7-Day Resource Booster
  • 7-Day Credit Booster
  • Melee Riven Mod
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 30,000 Kuva
  • 300,000 Credits

In-game it's "ZAW" Riven Mod.

Careful Devs, this is clearly False Advertising.

• Like 2