Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Riven unveiled as Kitgun Riven [Investigating]

Hethen

When I revealed the rifle riven I got from the Luminous Brilliance Bundle, it turned into a Gaze riven which is obviously not a rifle.  It CAN be put into a rifle, but it isn't a rifle weapon.  It is a kitgun if anything.  I could just as easily put it into a pistol, so essentially I've had a rifle riven turned into a pistol riven...  Considering that kitguns are for the most part bad weapons, and there are not that many of them, most of us will had many times over rivens for every kitgun and deleted pretty much all of them.  Whereas most of us have only a small fraction of rivens for rifles.  Plus most of the best weapons are rifles, so rifle rivens will always be worth much much more.  Considering the vast disparity in desirability and rarity and value, it makes NO SENSE that a rifle riven (and I'm guessing this could happen with a secondary riven as well) could turn into a worthless kitgun riven.  Please for the love of Clem fix this unwanted bug and compensate me for my loss.

Same here, even twice, as a Friend gave me his Rivens from the bundle to open them. Getting 3 Gaze and a Sporelacer from 2 Kitgun Rivens and 2 Rifle Rivens is odd. I hope this Bug will get fixed soon!

Edit:

I transmuted said Rivens, they turned out to be a veiled Rifle. When unveiled, the Riven became another Gaze Riven. This is way too much Gaze to call that an incident. To say it in diplomatic terms.. This is very... curious.

Edit 2:

And please don't forget about the advertised Melee Riven Mods which then became Zaw Mods ingame.

Edit 3:

Just got a Rifle Riven from Iron Wake, and it became a Paracyst Riven, so from this i can say the issue of this Thread concerns the Bundle Rivens.

I have seen a lot of people complaining about getting kitgun rivens out of Rifle mod. Did anyone actually unveil proper rifle rivens out of it? 'cause I even saw someone saying they got a Catchmoon one - and it's a shotgun type kitgun, you absolutely should not be getting it from Rifle riven.

8 minutes ago, Hadamo03 said:

so because kitguns can be equiped as primary weapons, the rifle rivens can give even more worthless rivens that petty good news yeah thanks DE

I bloody hope not, I sigh when I see a kitgun riven because I don't need or want them, I want normal rifle rivens.

If this is not a bug its awful design... I cant tell you how angry I am that this exists in the game.... KITGUNS GET THEIR OWN RIVENS< CQAN BE FOUND IN PISTOL RIVENS, AND NOW RIFLE RIVENS?!?!?!?? thesis idiotic and I hate it like many things in this game..... just disappointing 

1 minute ago, chaotea said:

Pretty sure it was advertised as a Zaw riven mod.

Luminous Brilliance Bundle

• Lunaeus Acceltra Skin
  • Lunaeus Orthos Skin
  • Lunaeus Pyrana Skin
  • Gold Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 7-Day Resource Booster
  • 7-Day Credit Booster
  • Melee Riven Mod
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 30,000 Kuva
  • 300,000 Credits

From the forum posting:

2 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Luminous Brilliance Bundle

• Lunaeus Acceltra Skin
  • Lunaeus Orthos Skin
  • Lunaeus Pyrana Skin
  • Gold Lucky Kavat Decoration
  • 7-Day Resource Booster
  • 7-Day Credit Booster
  • Melee Riven Mod
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 30,000 Kuva
  • 300,000 Credits

Huh, i only looked at the ingame one, and it said Zaw. Im guessing theres been some mixed signals.

2 часа назад, chaotea сказал:

Huh, i only looked at the ingame one, and it said Zaw. Im guessing theres been some mixed signals.

There sure were. The web page said 'Melee riven', the forum post said 'Melee riven', reddit repost got it from forum. I didn't even think to check the exact wording on the second riven on the in-game market page because official website already told me what I'm buying here. 

Hell, it still says 'Melee riven' everywhere but the game, it's been 16 hours and no one has bothered to fix the mistake

6 hours ago, Travis05 said:

Ah you mean why the riven was labelled as rifle. Thats because gaze can be a primary now and it falls under the rifle category

correct saying, gaze is a rifle/secondary for concept of gaze is a universal which yes I had use 1 mod into 2 my guns for joke name on it.

Archived