Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops not received

spacemilk2

Question

12 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, spacemilk2 said:

Watched the awesome stream earlier! Did the new unlink and link twitch drop thing 4 ish days ago but didn't get the drop after watching for more than 30 mins? Just wanted to know so I don't miss out on the Nelumbo Shawzin later this week! ty!

Did you read the part where it says manual claim?

I'm having a similar issue. Re-linked accounts, not getting drops to show up in twitch or Warframe. Nothing in inventory in either place. No messages, pop-ups or anything during streams. I've watched every day this week and have missed all the drops due to this. Campaign is listed in twitch and connection in twitch is listed fine. 

7 hours ago, (PSN)sonickenx said:

i got the inbox for the shawzin and its only showing in the emotes nowhere else

You can put the Shawzin as a decorator in your Orbiter. It doesn't appear in your inventory, though. This confused me, too, as I got the message in Inbox but couldn't find it in inventory.

In case you have the emote and can place the decordation, then that's all there is to it.

I noticed it always says it failed in the red banner at the top. If I click again, then it shows as claimed (with the failed banner). But it might also be that one needs to be in-game to get the message for the drop?

In the end, I've got all the drops I'm eligible for, but indeed there seem to be some rough edges which need to be ironed out...

Archived