Rifle Riven Mod Question

(PSN)Mephistoph23

Question

Hey, Tenno. I just bought the new year of the Ox package, the one that comes with a Rifle Riven mod and Zaw Riven mod. Unveiled the Rifle Riven mod and was super excited to see what it would be for. I know you probably know the feeling. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but it turned out to be for Vermisplicer. Wait. Isn't that a Kitgun? Now, I know you can make it into a primary, but don't they have a specific Riven category for Kitguns? Not sure if this is a bug, and if so how do I report it? Feel kinda sold short on this. The disappointment is real. I know there's no getting the veiled riven back, so I'll take what I got, but I'd like to save others from something like this if it's not what DE intended. Thanks for the assistance!

• Like 3

10 answers to this question

Thanks for all the help! I'll submit this to DE. Hopefully something can be done, if not about this specifically for me, then for others in the future.

Not associated with this thread, but I've searched for an answer on this and come up with nothing: My rank on here and when friends look me up in game is "initiate", but I'm really MR 30. Is there a setting I need to tweak to allow this to become accurate? Any help will be appreciated. Otherwise, I'll submit a new question :)

1 hour ago, (PSN)Mephistoph23 said:

Not associated with this thread, but I've searched for an answer on this and come up with nothing: My rank on here and when friends look me up in game is "initiate", but I'm really MR 30. Is there a setting I need to tweak to allow this to become accurate? Any help will be appreciated. Otherwise, I'll submit a new question :)

Your forum rank has nothing to do with your MR. It is based on the amount of forum posts you have made.

• Like 1

There is currently a bug/naming screw up that happened with that bundle.

A lot of people are having similar issues.

Would suggest to drop a note to support,  in the meantime DONT TOUCH THE KITGUN RIVEN.

Will probably get a fix or clarification by end of the week.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shifty_Shuffler said:

Your forum rank has nothing to do with your MR. It is based on the amount of forum posts you have made.

Ahhhh! Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated.

12 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

There is currently a bug/naming screw up that happened with that bundle.

A lot of people are having similar issues.

Would suggest to drop a note to support,  in the meantime DONT TOUCH THE KITGUN RIVEN.

Will probably get a fix or clarification by end of the week.

Thanks for the update. You wouldn't happen to have a link to source this, would you? I'd be interested in following that thread.

22 hours ago, (PSN)shann_cz said:

Hi Tenno,

wow it really sounds like "cheating". I was also thinking about this OxPack. I remember they were such issues in the past: receiving wrong Riven types.

Try to write request to DE:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

- top right button "Submit request", then maybe "Billing & Prime access"

I just submitted my request. Thanks for the help. I'm not sure what can be done about something like this, but I hope they will make it right. I love making purchases in Warframe because I'm a huge fan, and I love supporting DE, but this hurts.

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Mephistoph23 said:

Thanks for the update. You wouldn't happen to have a link to source this, would you? I'd be interested in following that thread.

There are actually multiple in the GD , bug and feedback forums , but here is one of them in the right location:

• Like 1