Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add Familial debt bonds to Ticker's shop.

(PSN)xBellikx

While I wouldn't mind them being a bit more common from Ticker I gave up on bounties and just pushed through Profit Taker.  Even in just a group of 2 people we were able to do one profit taker every 10ish minutes and was able to just get all of the familial tokens we needed; and a lot faster than the RNG on the bounties.

hace 32 minutos, Am_Sha3gar dijo:

Profit Taker gives a guaranteed one, doubled by drop booster

Yeah, you're right, I forgot that for a sec, even then, I'm sick of profit taker, I just want to be able to hop into Fortuna and get a handful from ticker instead of forcing myself on doing stuff I loathe.

Well, guess this post was useless then, since you can easily get them by doing PT, therefore they don't have a need to change anything, but still, wish the alternatives were a tiny bit more rewarding.

If a mod happens to see this, archive it, or erase it or whatever.

On 2021-02-17 at 10:19 PM, (PSN)xBellikx said:

Yeah, you're right, I forgot that for a sec, even then, I'm sick of profit taker, I just want to be able to hop into Fortuna and get a handful from ticker instead of forcing myself on doing stuff I loathe.

Well, guess this post was useless then, since you can easily get them by doing PT, therefore they don't have a need to change anything, but still, wish the alternatives were a tiny bit more rewarding.

If a mod happens to see this, archive it, or erase it or whatever.

Well it is useless...unless for the fact that you need rank 5 with Solaris United to do the profit taker. 

Archived