Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×
  • 0

How do you link your twitch account to your ps4 account Twitch drops 2.0 broken


Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

As long as you are logged into the main warframe.com site with your PS4 account, you can link your Twitch account on the Account Management Page.

Please keep in mind that the Twitch Rewards system has been overhauled, and if you have previously linked your account, you will need to un-link it and re-link it following the instructions here: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok so when you unlink your account... YOU NEED TO LOGIN TO THE WARFRAME ACCOUNT on warframe.com with the console or pc account you want to link. My account was auto logged into the pc account not the PS account. So I had to logout of warframe.com and relogin to activate the (psn) prefix on my account name then unlink in twitch then relink on the warframe webpage. Hopefully this works for thursday but looks like i lost out on the other 2 drops and the cool signup bonus syndana etc... that sux.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
23 minutes ago, (PSN)DiligentDiamond said:

Ok so when you unlink your account... YOU NEED TO LOGIN TO THE WARFRAME ACCOUNT on warframe.com with the console or pc account you want to link. My account was auto logged into the pc account not the PS account. So I had to logout of warframe.com and relogin to activate the (psn) prefix on my account name then unlink in twitch then relink on the warframe webpage. Hopefully this works for thursday but looks like i lost out on the other 2 drops and the cool signup bonus syndana etc... that sux.

Twitch account MUST be linked to you PS account. Then, in your case, both rewars were added to your PC account.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, (PSN)DiligentDiamond said:

Ok so when you unlink your account... YOU NEED TO LOGIN TO THE WARFRAME ACCOUNT on warframe.com with the console or pc account you want to link. My account was auto logged into the pc account not the PS account. So I had to logout of warframe.com and relogin to activate the (psn) prefix on my account name then unlink in twitch then relink on the warframe webpage. Hopefully this works for thursday but looks like i lost out on the other 2 drops and the cool signup bonus syndana etc... that sux.

I think you can still get the syndana, but if you want to get rewards in both accounts, you can have 2 Twitch accounts (I'm not sure what twitch EULA says about having 2 account, with different emails off course), and link each account to 1 different twitch account.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Don't bother trying to link your account using a ps4 the app is broken and impossible to do especially with warframe ingame link menu and twitch app on ps4 will no longer link your account using tv active codes this too is broken so avoid trying you will just waste all your time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, (PSN)turner8874 said:

Don't bother trying to link your account using a ps4 the app is broken and impossible to do especially with warframe ingame link menu and twitch app on ps4 will no longer link your account using tv active codes this too is broken so avoid trying you will just waste all your time.

Hence why I had to do it on my phone, but it's no big deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Hence why I had to do it on my phone, but it's no big deal.

its not so much that the linking to ps4 app is broken, it is clearly stated in the twitch FAQ for drops that it only work on pc/mac and phone app, that hte tv/console app wont grant  the drops

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...