Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yes.. this is another post of: "fill the boundle with useless thing to raise platinum price" complaint...

MollAgdeduba

I have a lot of platinum, tanks to market and some purchase, but this don't mean i want to use mine for useless thing.

So... let me understand:

1- You create 3 skin (not a decent skin, just a regular "recolor" skin) and one decoration (cause is just one with different color and not 3 different).

2- Compairing to market item like this each skin should be 20/25 plat like shock-camo or desert-camo and 40 plat for the decoration... do some math... 25*3+40*3=195

3- The value of all the interesting things the people want is more or less 200... imagine now my math is bad and the real price is 300... So why i have to pay 780 plat?

4- Cause you fill the boundle price with useless thing only to raise the price. Nobody want to pay 400 more plat just for some useless credit, nor a ridicolus small amount of endo super-overpriced and not for a little cache of kuva nobody asked for.

The problem is not for the plat itself, i have enought. The real problem is that tooday, looking at those boundle i feel like i got teased by you DE. I fell like you blackmailed me, telling that if i want those thing, i have also to pay for all the other useless thing you arbitrarily forced me to buy. Boundle should be a way to buy more item together at a lower price compared of buy each one alone, and not a way to troll the player.

Thx for your attention, another angry veteran player...

well that's the reason it's called bundle. also remember, what's pointless to you, may not be for other. very simple logic. i purchased the stalker bundle just for the WAR melee weapon since i had Sh-t luck getting its bp from stalker. rest of the cosmetics like armor set/syndana/liset skin Etc ARE POINTLESS TO ME! does that mean it's pointless to everyone else?

if you can buy your desired item separately then buy them separately. 

2 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

well that's the reason it's called bundle. also remember, what's pointless to you, may not be for other. very simple logic. i purchased the stalker bundle just for the WAR melee weapon since i had Sh-t luck getting its bp from stalker. rest of the cosmetics like armor set/syndana/liset skin Etc ARE POINTLESS TO ME! does that mean it's pointless to everyone else?

if you can buy your desired item separately then buy them separately. 

yes the problem is u cannot buy those separately ..... 

I will happily give Plat back to DE for whimsical things that have no in-game bearing, over trading with players for game items when those players just want to think they are robber barons and market analysts most of the time, IME.

Happily.

I will enjoy the cosmetics even more, knowing the Plat price upset other players, thanks for the tears. 🖖

23 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

I will enjoy the cosmetics even more, knowing the Plat price upset other players, thanks for the tears. 🖖

These kinda bundles usually cost real money through Steam Wallet instead of Plat so in my opinion being able to buy it for Plat and get some really cool cosmetics is a Win-Win!

Also, next week comes Octavia Prime so i will be getting more plat from the Prime Access.

Cant wait to see someone post a screenshot of the Kavat statue inside the Helminth. :P

3 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

I have a lot of platinum, tanks to market and some purchase, but this don't mean i want to use mine for useless thing.

So... let me understand:

1- You create 3 skin (not a decent skin, just a regular "recolor" skin) and one decoration (cause is just one with different color and not 3 different).

2- Compairing to market item like this each skin should be 20/25 plat like shock-camo or desert-camo and 40 plat for the decoration... do some math... 25*3+40*3=195

3- The value of all the interesting things the people want is more or less 200... imagine now my math is bad and the real price is 300... So why i have to pay 780 plat?

4- Cause you fill the boundle price with useless thing only to raise the price. Nobody want to pay 400 more plat just for some useless credit, nor a ridicolus small amount of endo super-overpriced and not for a little cache of kuva nobody asked for.

The problem is not for the plat itself, i have enought. The real problem is that tooday, looking at those boundle i feel like i got teased by you DE. I fell like you blackmailed me, telling that if i want those thing, i have also to pay for all the other useless thing you arbitrarily forced me to buy. Boundle should be a way to buy more item together at a lower price compared of buy each one alone, and not a way to troll the player.

Thx for your attention, another angry veteran player...

The Rifle riven when unveiled is a kitgun riven, this is a scam

3 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

I have a lot of platinum, tanks to market and some purchase, but this don't mean i want to use mine

...Then, don't. If nobody buys it, then DE knows it was over-priced or didn't appeal to players. If people do buy it enough to instruct their sales dept. to do it again, then.. maybe they know what they're doing?

I personally won't be buying them. I also won't be buying much of anything, and not because I hate the market or the game.. but because money's tight, and I don't trade for plat often. Probably could sling some items for plat to get these if I wanted; totally won't, though. I'm not losing sleep over not having a cat statue, or paying for things I never liked the price of to begin with, even if they're cheaper in this bundle.. they're still too expensive for my tastes by a lot. Credit/endo bundles have always been scary over-priced in my opinion.. but I also don't have to buy them.. never have, never will... and DE can still charge that and not make my money. Totally up to them.

Most free service games exist because of 'whales' that don't need to wonder about the value of a dollar to most players. It is largely because of this that we have a free game.

I am surprised how much mine and a lot of people's feelings regarding those packs differ.

I literally couldn't give 2 s@#ts and have already forgotten those exist.

But it would seem, by the forum response that this is the worst thing and a huge issue.

What am I missing?

18 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

I am surprised how much mine and a lot of people's feelings regarding those packs differ.

But it would seem, by the forum response that this is the worst thing and a huge issue.

What am I missing?

There isn't much else going on in game right now. 

It's something to talk about. 

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Ver1dian:

What am I missing?

You don't want the skins and other people do, and you're also grossly exaggerating the forum response.

17 hours ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

Still, they're optional.  Nothing game breaking in any of them so its an easy skip for me.

Sure, they are optional, but you can't handwave abusing FOMO to waste player Platinum on useless filler to sell some time limited items.

15562b035149ffaffd5178022a1d5d4e75f21014.jpg
[DE]Zach  [dév.] Il y a 5 heures  

We appreciate the feedback here, but this thread is locked as it is being derailed towards discussions that are not allowed under Steam Discussion Rules and Guidelines.
Dernière modification de [DE]Zach; Il y a 5 heures

this is from steam discussion "news" when you follow the game. 
nothing really hard, insulting or other etc.... so what ? 
some trouble to people expressing themselve ? coordinate to say its not "OK" ?? 
even with some accepting BDSM crazy guy, yes most people are not "OK" with this. 
explain why needed to close discussion ? rules of steam ? you joking right ? even Valve dosn't had the balls to close the discussion from Maj BOTs 1/07/2021.
here we all know this is influence of tencent. no need to hide, that to late. ALL tenno know about censor of some governement and where Tencent belong and obey.  
my fellow tenno here, who come told you are even too kind for this SH***t. 
ME i will tell you. KEEP GOING LIKE THIS AND YOUR GAME IS DEAD. not only many player will keep go away in seing this but also youtuber. 
you have a pretty bad experience with some youtuber if i remember, right ? you wanna really do that again ? 
If all your BIG streamers gone, your game is dead in week, simply dead. that a fact.
If player only start to leave when seing much to much of this "kind of moove" your game will last only few month that obvious. 
so what about a mix, together ? with thing escalating more and more ? 
DE you never did this sh*t. there is plenty of proof in the game market about all item, even the ones on event.
Everyone know its not good, not from you (we hope its not), and your forced to do some things.  (nice also fake pub before the launch about "reward"= one more proof of your thief)
YOU have to react Because we will not play a game with this kind of scum bag.
seriously do something i dont wanna have to moove away because you gonna increase this amount of stupidity because your begin to be really greedy.

for ONCE just for ONCE (in what ? month ? 1 years ? 2 years ?)  listen your fan playerbase and everything gonna be ok.

52 minutes ago, Voltage said:

you can't handwave abusing FOMO to waste player Platinum on useless filler to sell some time limited items.

depends, because FOMO is subjective. I for one don't feel like I'm missing out at all. funnily enough all the weapons that get those skins (Acceltra, Pyrana, Machete and Orthos) all have other skins; if it were for a weapon that doesn't have skins yet, like Cedo, then it would be something for me to look at. the rest I don't really care about. not veerybody is that desperate to get a hold of these skins, and will just ignore them, but some may see that as "handwaving" I guess.

for the record I've never liked that "Bundle Only" items are still a thing, but I understand why they do it. 

I got enough platinum to buy all of them and delayed buying it when i saw

• boosters MR 30 do not need much having a daily free 3 hour ones sufficient enough
  • one included two rivens that i have no more space for being maxed at 180
  • It had credits that I do not need
  • Kuva that i do not need
  • skins that i barely care about

but i like the kavat decor, oh wait, it does not even wave its supposed to be lucky paws so I just decided not to buy at all. 

Split them up, i might get some. But i doubt it will happen so for practical reasons, i just cannot do it.

Archived