Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon's Reckoning

Rathai

Question

8 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Rathai said:

Hi everyone. Yesterday I came across a very unpleasant bug with his ulti, it does nor reduct armor. Have 184% of strength ability and 55% of armor reduction but it doesn't work. Maybe somebody knows how to fix it?

How did you test it? There could be several reasons for it not to work without it being a bug.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

The enemies have to be standing in Hallowed Ground when you cast Reckoning to have their armor reduced. 

Yes, indeed. It is not a bug it is just me being an idiot. Thank you for the answer.

15 minutes ago, krc473 said:

How did you test it? There could be several reasons for it not to work without it being a bug.

It turned out I did it wrong. Now it works at common missions,  but still does not at Steel Path. It seems strange to me as there is percentage armor reduction

10 minutes ago, Rathai said:

It turned out I did it wrong. Now it works at common missions,  but still does not at Steel Path. It seems strange to me as there is percentage armor reduction

Ok, I got it. It does not reduce percentage of maximum armor, it just reduces 55%. So if enemies have 250% armor you have to cast Reckoning  5 times to reduce armor completely. I would better use Gauss at Steel Path instead of Oberon

hace 2 minutos, Rathai dijo:

I would better use Gauss at Steel Path instead of Oberon

Gauss is a better option for sure but I'm actually having a lot of fun with Oberon in SP. I replaced reckoning with eclipse and breach surge. With a high strength build and hunter adrenaline he's great. The dmg output with eclipse is insane, I'm using the fragor prime and bramma atm and oh boy.

Archived