Star Days: Hotfix 29.8.1

24 minutes ago, IFVTA said:

Wasn't the Operator Wolf Hood a 2% drop from Wolf? That's pretty funny ngl

"This item was actually meant to be a brand new Operator cosmetic, Operator Wolf Hood."

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, Pixzia said:

Stat boost should not be tied to cosmetics. They should just leave them as relics of an older time. 

just turn them into warframe specific arcanes, ez

• Like 3

thanks for the hotfix.
Can you fix hack mission on fortuna bugging out if you get the same pannel to hack twice?
We need to farm on fortuna for the event and this bug is really annoyng and a waste of time.
Thanks.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, IFVTA said:

Wasn't the Operator Wolf Hood a 2% drop from Wolf? That's pretty funny ngl

The Saturn Six Mask is a 2% drop from Wolf.  This 'brand new' Wolf Hood might be is something different.

Edited by Katinka
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, FSK41 said:

i am not DE but the people who say he is bad or needs buffs probably have no idea how to play him. 

Agree with you , i personally really like that frame and the concept, but it always trigger me when they drop a feedback thread and then ignore it for 2 months, i like to read them saying :

1) no changes/tweak , we think he's in a perfect spot

2) we gonna tweak/change... ( insert something here )

for the sake of acknowledging the feedback nothing else kek

• Like 4

There is problem with the HOST MIGRATION thing that make loose all the progress in mission and lose all the loot and this is extremely frustrating that you played 2,3 hours trying to get the rare items and some HOST MIGRATION appear and it even ask you if you want to get back in the player menu and as you accept that and press ok the result of mission appear to see what actually you gathered through the mission, sooo what is on the screen..... a BLANK SPACE......   

simply want to explode of anger and never EVER play the game again, this is the BIGGEST problem of this game.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE  SO WE CAN PLAY THE GAME .....

• Like 5
vor 5 Minuten schrieb OSW4LD:

are You aware, that there is a bug in mission-results. eg. 300 kills = 2% damage and another player: 302 kills = 90% damage, (no bosses)

or i made extermination solo with 170 to kill, but in results its says 53 kills made and stuff, it happens all the time

thats no bug,if you kill only enemies with very low HP and someone else kills a heavy target he can easily get higher % damage done, the question is not how many enemies you kill its how much damage (in other words,how much HP) the enemies have.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nightwave Arcane Helmet Clarification:
Nora Night’s latest Cred Offerings include the Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint, a long retired item since Hotfix 13.2.3. This item was actually meant to be a brand new Operator cosmetic, Operator Wolf Hood, but the backend data got a little switched around. The Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint will run it’s store life span, at which time the new Operator Wolf Hood will take its intended place in future rotations.

What about the bugged (?) "Feed the Beast" nightwave weekly which is still rewarding 1500 standing instead of the usual 4500?

On 2021-02-08 at 8:21 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue. We do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating. 

Been two weeks and two patches. Isn't it just a small number tweak? Or is the 1500 standing "intended"?

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Pixzia said:

Stat boost should not be tied to cosmetics. They should just leave them as relics of an older time. 

Or just break up the arcane effect into a relic arcane that only has 1 rank and can only be used on that frame. And then put that relic arcane bp into the NW or somewhere else and limit to buying 1 per player each type. I disagree with the need to keep discontinued cosmetic variants just because someone might sell them.

• Like 7
vor 4 Minuten schrieb bulletsearl:

I don't think that would help much against the power creep. Not as long as melee is so dumb strong.

If you think Melee is strong dumb then you think that because you probably never seen a Level 9999 Gunner before. With the old scaling you cannot take them down as easily as you do now,there is a worlds difference between a  Boiler with almost 2 Billion HP and one with (1,288,346.54 (taken from Wiki) ) ) . I am not even asking this  to solve power  creep,hell if the old scaling was back and the Skana or Mk1 Braton modded for magnetic wouldnt kill level 100 anymore all the casuals would  complain. But is it asked too much that ONE , ONE place has actual high scaling?  I do not care if there drop no ressources,i do not care if I exit with 0 stuff after  the mission but for the love of god give me some actual god damn enemies to fight and not the paper we have nowadays

• Like 4