Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Days: Hotfix 29.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

8 minutes ago, WeoroldWuldor said:

If it was playable there would be many.

No there wouldn't. Most people enjoy that Warframe is PVE co-op. There are tons of PVP games out there that far easier to balance because there are only a handful of weapons to worry about. Not hundreds of frames and weapons that make it pretty much impossible to do.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Operator Wolf Hood

May i suggest making the hood wear like a cap like how the wolf wears it. Because it is weird now that the cap is now worn as a mask instead of its rigthful purpose as a cap.

Look for the Nihil Key in next week's Cred Offerings!

I feel that such keys and the various beacons are better if can acquire in another form, so that players who need cred to get other stuffs can use the cred to get what they want, instead of wasting cred on RNG.

Fixed rare case of Ayatan Sculpture spawning inside geometry in the Grineer Fortress tileset.

On a similar note, I believe in one of the new corpus ship extraction area, a syndicate medallion is still under the tower right in front of the extraction place. Not fixed yet.

Just now, Hobie-wan said:

No there wouldn't. Most people enjoy that Warframe is PVE co-op. There are tons of PVP games out there that far easier to balance because there are only a handful of weapons to worry about. Not hundreds of frames and weapons that make it pretty much impossible to do.

There are many people there just like me who don't like other pvp games and just warframe also likes conclave. You can't ignore us.

32 minutes ago, Patash said:

I think you should return the Arcane helmets, and maybe buff/rework some of them. I think they fit perfectly to the Nora's offerings.

Good grief no, they're at war with the current arcane system in a way that makes them a pain to use.

What I want is for the arcane helmets to be converted into warframe-specific arcanes that do the same thing, with a matching normal helmet.  (They can be reworked a bit too while we're at it).

Then I can divorce Rhino's speed bonus from his appearance, and stop messing around flipping between equipment and appearance when I'm trying to configure the actual stats.

Warframe has quite deliberately separated stats from fashionframe since the arcanes, and that was the right choice, and I'd love to finish the job and meld the old warframe-specific arcanes into how arcanes actually work now.  (Without getting rid of them, of course - those of us who got hold of the old helmets have hung on to them for a reason!)

15 minutes ago, DhatZ said:

Or just break up the arcane effect into a relic arcane that only has 1 rank and can only be used on that frame. And then put that relic arcane bp into the NW or somewhere else and limit to buying 1 per player each type. I disagree with the need to keep discontinued cosmetic variants just because someone might sell them.

Then you start a whole argument of why X frame gets an arcane that boost Duration/Range and Y Frame does not. Does not solve the the problem, it just makes it worse.

3 minutes ago, WeoroldWuldor said:

There are many people there just like me who don't like other pvp games and just warframe also likes conclave. You can't ignore us.

You and the 9 other people that play conclave are in a very tiny minority. All of the PVP modes are ignored by most players. It isn't worth their time. If you haven't found another PVP game you like, you can't have tried very many of them. There are 2 1/2 decades worth of 3D ones to choose from.

Just now, Hobie-wan said:

You and the 9 other people that play conclave are in a very tiny minority. All of the PVP modes are ignored by most players. It isn't worth their time. If you haven't found another PVP game you like, you can't have tried very many of them. There are 2 1/2 decades worth of 3D ones to choose from.

This is a simple issue that could be fixed just by a few lines of code. We are paying for this game and it is our right to have at least this.

This is a simple issue that could be fixed just by a few lines of code.

Oh you sweet summer child.

We are paying for this game and it is our right to have at least this.

Sweet sweet summer child.

Every time there's a hotfix or update I cross my fingers for a fix to the "slow loading players can lose their ability to interact with anything in the orbiter if a squadmate is impatient with starting a new mission" bug, and I don't know why I bother. This is a game-breaking bug that affects every single mission I play, as a player with a slightly slower load time than most people - whether or not it happens after a given mission depends solely on whether or not I get stuck with impatient squadmates, and I have to gamble on that every time I play on public. Every mission I run, I run the chance of being held hostage by squadmates at the end of it, forced to either go along with whatever mission they choose because I don't get the option to leave (if they force start it, of course, because I can't vote) OR I can alt-f4 my game if I REALLY want to leave the squad. And if the squadmates try to start a new mission too soon but then leave anyway instead of forcing it, I get stranded and have to quit the game anyway. Those are my only choices when this happens, and it feels like I'm being punished for my load time, which is outside my control, and punished for playing with matchmaking on. (I've definitely started slogging through more content solo because of this.) I think this is the single most frustrating bug in the game for me, and definitely the one I run into the most often, and I just...keep holding out hope it'll be addressed, and it never is. And I know I'm not the only one. 

22 minutes ago, WeoroldWuldor said:

No offense, but actually there are so few of you that conclave isn't even worth removing. So yes, the PvP crowd can be safely ignored.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb OSW4LD:

are You aware, that there is a bug in mission-results. eg. 300 kills = 2% damage and another player: 302 kills = 90% damage, (no bosses)

or i made extermination solo with 170 to kill, but in results its says 53 kills made and stuff, it happens all the time

I think this is because overdamage is counted in Warframe. This means if a mob has 100hp and you kill it with 1 billion dmg, you actually get 1 billion dmg on the dmg counter instead of 100. So if you take the Bramma to a mission, it is really easy to get high numbers.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Excalibur Umbra falling through the map if Transference is used in certain places within the Cambion Drift. As reported here.

Nice, but there's more to do.

LOSING ABILITY EFFECTS UPON TRANSFERENCE

Reproduction rate: 100%. You can check it by using Furious Javelin augment, using an infused ability on timer like Elemental Ward or Xata's Whisper or receiving a teammate buff like the one from Wisp Mote. Do that, then transfer out, then transfer in. Any effect will disappear.

I can't know for certain what causes this, but if I were to guess, player-controlled Umbra disappears from the map upon trasferring out and gets replaced with sentient Umbra specter, then teleports to player position upon transferring in. Falling into the pit with any frame works like this too: your warframe disappears from the map, then reappears at a nearby spot AND loses all ability effects.

48 minutes ago, Zarko_MKD said:

There is problem with the HOST MIGRATION thing that make loose all the progress in mission and lose all the loot and this is extremely frustrating that you played 2,3 hours trying to get the rare items and some HOST MIGRATION appear and it even ask you if you want to get back in the player menu and as you accept that and press ok the result of mission appear to see what actually you gathered through the mission, sooo what is on the screen..... a BLANK SPACE......   

simply want to explode of anger and never EVER play the game again, this is the BIGGEST problem of this game.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE  SO WE CAN PLAY THE GAME .....

That sounds like an issue with your internet. I suggest not playing long missions. 

54 minutes ago, OSW4LD said:

are You aware, that there is a bug in mission-results. eg. 300 kills = 2% damage and another player: 302 kills = 90% damage, (no bosses)

or i made extermination solo with 170 to kill, but in results its says 53 kills made and stuff, it happens all the time

This is not a bug, the "overkill damage" is taken into concideration here, so basicly someone did alot more damage than you ;) 

Archived