Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Days: Hotfix 29.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the old-school arcane helmets pop up once in a while in the NW cred shop.

It's like the Snipetron, or Machete. Long ago they were removed from the market terminal, but still have limited availability now.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Kitgun sorting in the Arsenal when selecting by usage time.

My kitguns' kills are still not fixed. They are only about 1% of what their kills were originally, hence sorting is not fixed too. 

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

How did you get it in there? lol

The Shelves on the right side, you could jump on it, press against the wall then enter the decoration mode, the screen would move through the wall and allow you to carefully guide into the Aquarium.

Sadly they put an invisible barrier there so you cant get up with your Warframe anymore. :/

5 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The Shelves on the right side, you could jump on it, press against the wall then enter the decoration mode, the screen would move through the wall and allow you to carefully guide into the Aquarium.

Sadly they put an invisible barrier there so you cant get up with your Warframe anymore. :/

Haha you may have to ask support for salvage rights to recover it to the surface. :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Haha you may have to ask support for salvage rights to recover it to the surface. :tongue:

Not really, there is an option to return all decorations of that room if i want. Also from what Becca said, that item will be for sale again on Nora for Creds so im going to get another to place on a more accessible spot and another for my Dojo. ;3

7 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Not really, there is an option to return all decorations of that room if i want. Also from what Becca said, that item will be for sale again on Nora for Creds so im going to get another to place on a more accessible spot and another for my Dojo. ;3

I wouldn't want to have to return decorations in my quarters it took ages to get all my fish Trophy's just right on the wall plus all the other stuff.

I'd buy it again also for the above reason, plus your's it just works where you placed it. :)

13 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

Are you planning to fix the lack of Familial/Medical debt bonds at Ticker's?

Would be nice, considering the last official word on this was them force-adding 3 common, 1 uncommon and 1 rare case per rotation. That looks like it was a lie, or else it was changed/bugged since then.

Spoiler

VAUGX5Pg5

tUJidlD4a

1 hour ago, iPathos said:

Would be nice, considering the last official word on this was them force-adding 3 common, 1 uncommon and 1 rare case per rotation. That looks like it was a lie, or else it was changed/bugged since then.

Reveal hidden contents

VAUGX5Pg5

tUJidlD4a

For context, in case it wasn't immediately obvious - that's five common, or at the very least three common and two uncommon bounties.
That is not what we were promised, not what we were informed we received - it is an issue that has evaded consequence and addressing since its inception.
Can we get some word on this @[DE]Rebecca? Or anyone else who may know? Or even a statement on things like this😔

7 hours ago, Zerobotic said:

Yeah, I didn't mean to sound quite as judgmental there as I might have, I mostly meant it as a shorthand word for "starting a new mission very quickly, before other players load in." 

That said, I've definitely run into plenty for whom it's a fair description anyway. I'll never understand why you can get in chat and politely ask people to wait just an extra few seconds so you can leave after your third invasion and they flat out refuse. 

I was endo farming with a group and usually just hit the "replay last mission" button when we finished to streamline the process. one of the squadmates mentioned they were glitched and to force the mission (basically every time I hit that button). I feel a bit bad now that I realize I was probably causing that. Thank you for mentioning this so I know better for next time.

Leave the arcane helmets as they are and don't input them back to the loot table. They are relics of the past and should stay like that.

As for fairness, those who bought the Blueprint (and probably built it already - as a hording crab as they are to profit from it after the helm is once again unavailable), should be refunded the materials for it. Just for once, be and play fair and stop trying to be "best buddies".

Some mistakes require you to say "No", and yet, you ain't fixing your stuff.

If it is about nerfing things, that one works though, amIright? Regardless of how many forma, plat (riven, cosmetics, ...), kidney or whatever people sacrified for a specific frame/weapon/etc have been invested into those items.

13 hours ago, IFVTA said:

Wasn't the Operator Wolf Hood a 2% drop from Wolf? That's pretty funny ngl

35 minutes ago, mar-x1 said:

I believe you are referring to the wolf mask for operators, this wolf hood may be different as the devs state

Wolf Mask. (Saturn Six Mask)

Jn4Vh82.png

Wolf Hood.

dFKjtFH.jpg

:tongue:

8 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Leave the arcane helmets as they are and don't input them back to the loot table. They are relics of the past and should stay like that.

As for fairness, those who bought the Blueprint (and probably built it already - as a hording crab as they are to profit from it after the helm is once again unavailable), should be refunded the materials for it. Just for once, be and play fair and stop trying to be "best buddies".

Some mistakes require you to say "No", and yet, you ain't fixing your stuff.

Why do you care, it doesn't effect you, unless you're sitting on a stockpile from the days long ago for investment sake.

9 minutes ago, mar-x1 said:

Absolutely epic. I really want to decorate inside the aquarium, now. I really hope it is simple to place decorations in there.

You cannot anymore read the below quote, it would be cool though.

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

1 hour ago, Nethernome said:

Thanks for hotfix

IIRC the Brilliance package is Melee n Rifle mod in the website (before it changes to zaw n kitgun).

I will just put " :clap::clap: Bravo!" here 

XD

Would be nice if they acknowledged that their mistake extends well beyond the description of the bundles ingame, but... 😔

Archived