Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Orphix Venom: Hotfix #3

[DE]Drew

Nightwave Arcane Helmet Clarification:
Nora Night’s latest Cred Offerings include the Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint, a long retired item since Hotfix 13.2.3. This item was actually meant to be a brand new Operator cosmetic, Operator Wolf Hood, but the backend data got a little switched around. The Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint will run it’s store life span, at which time the new Operator Wolf Hood will take its intended place in future rotations.

Nihil Boss Fight Rerun
Are you prepared to face Nihil once again, Tenno?

Nora Night’s Cred Offerings will provide both the Nihil Key and Oubliette required to face off against Nihil. Once you have acquired both, interact with the Oubliette Decoration to fight.

The Nihil Key grants you one fight against Nihil, at which you’ll need to acquire another Key to go again. Nora Night will offer the Nihil Key in her Cred Offerings periodically.

For those who did not originally fight Nihil during Glassmaker, using this Key route will grant you the Vitrica heavy blade. Tenno who have already acquired the Vitrica can enjoy an End of Mission Riven Mod reward! 

Look for the Nihil Key in next week's Cred Offerings!

Fixes:

• Fixed a Description error that stated ‘Rifle Riven’ in the Luminous Brilliance Bundle vs ‘Kitgun Riven’. 

How many more months/years until the Deimos trainwreck is fixed?

I stopped playing more than a month ago because the isolation vault bounties were so terribly broken, making it impossible for me to obtain Sporothrix (which is the only item I do not have MR.)

Here's what I encountered while soloing the T3 vault.

1) Mechs magically regrow destroyed arms.

2) Mechs one hit kill operator and warframe (causing needed respawn) while in void mode.

3) Mechs (apparently) permanently disable void dash until player leaves Deimos and returns.

4) as if the first three listed problems weren't annoying enough, after completing the T3 vault the bounties to farm Sporothrix remain locked and unavailable.

is any of this ever going to be addressed and fixed?  i realize that the iso bounties were only introduced 4 MONTHS AGO. how much times is needed before wildly broken content and inaccessible items are fixed?

Thank you.

Le 18/02/2021 à 16:58, [DE]Drew a dit :

Nightwave Arcane Helmet Clarification:
Nora Night’s latest Cred Offerings include the Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint, a long retired item since Hotfix 13.2.3. This item was actually meant to be a brand new Operator cosmetic, Operator Wolf Hood, but the backend data got a little switched around. The Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint will run it’s store life span, at which time the new Operator Wolf Hood will take its intended place in future rotations.

I really like to see, one day, a remastered of the old derelict's missions with this Arcanes Helmets includes and changed for Arcanes Dragons (Corrupted Arcanes styles, like corrupted Mods but for Arcanes with some buffs for equilibrate with all others), for a lot of reasons (new remaster, return of old loots but in a more logic and modern ways and not linked to a particular skin, real interest to do all new remastered missions of the old Derelict's missions, and this Arcanes could be really fun for specific builds)

Le 18/02/2021 à 16:58, [DE]Drew a dit :

Nihil Boss Fight Rerun
Are you prepared to face Nihil once again, Tenno?

Nora Night’s Cred Offerings will provide both the Nihil Key and Oubliette required to face off against Nihil. Once you have acquired both, interact with the Oubliette Decoration to fight.

The Nihil Key grants you one fight against Nihil, at which you’ll need to acquire another Key to go again. Nora Night will offer the Nihil Key in her Cred Offerings periodically.

For those who did not originally fight Nihil during Glassmaker, using this Key route will grant you the Vitrica heavy blade. Tenno who have already acquired the Vitrica can enjoy an End of Mission Riven Mod reward! 

Look for the Nihil Key in next week's Cred Offerings!

For me, it's - actually - the best boss' fight in Nightwaves to date. Really interesting, original, fun and old school games' boss flavor; also a good implementation - in regards to the lore - who allows us to understand much more about... you know... 🤫

Archived