XBOX Orphix Venom: Hotfix #3

XBOX Orphix Venom: Hotfix #3

Nightwave Arcane Helmet Clarification:

Nora Night’s latest Cred Offerings include the Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint, a long retired item since Hotfix 13.2.3. This item was actually meant to be a brand new Operator cosmetic, Operator Wolf Hood, but the backend data got a little switched around. The Arcane Scorpion Helmet Blueprint will run it’s store life span, at which time the new Operator Wolf Hood will take its intended place in future rotations.

Nihil Boss Fight Rerun

Are you prepared to face Nihil once again, Tenno?

Nora Night’s Cred Offerings will provide both the Nihil Key and Oubliette required to face off against Nihil. Once you have acquired both, interact with the Oubliette Decoration to fight.

The Nihil Key grants you one fight against Nihil, at which you’ll need to acquire another Key to go again. Nora Night will offer the Nihil Key in her Cred Offerings periodically.

For those who did not originally fight Nihil during Glassmaker, using this Key route will grant you the Vitrica heavy blade. Tenno who have already acquired the Vitrica can enjoy an End of Mission Riven Mod reward! 

Look for the Nihil Key in next week's Cred Offerings!

Fixes:

• Fixed a Description error that stated ‘Rifle Riven’ in the Luminous Brilliance Bundle vs ‘Kitgun Riven’.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

So the operator wolf hood is a separate cosmetic from the wolf mask from the wolf of Saturn six? And the i assume the nihil riven reward for the nihil fight is a one time thing

Correct about the Wolf cosmetic. Separate item from the Saturn Six Mask. 

• Like 3

Could there be a "Hide Crafted" to go with "Hide Owned"?

I've been spending NW creds on the helmets and skins just so I can hit "Hide Owned" they won't be there (same goes for other cosmetic vendors -- build them once, buy again to hide).

Thank you

• Like 8
26 minutes ago, (XBOX)dataDyne087 said:

So is the Ash helmet vaulted then?

I think it's suppose to be vaulted almost like Exalibur Prime. The difference being this hiccup is allowed, Excalibur Prime hiccup would be almost game breaking. ;)

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Elvarm said:

Could there be a "Hide Crafted" to go with "Hide Owned"?

I've been spending NW creds on the helmets and skins just so I can hit "Hide Owned" they won't be there (same goes for other cosmetic vendors -- build them once, buy again to hide).

Thank you

This! 

• Like 3

It would be really nice if we could get some of these arcane helmets that have very very little population on consoles.  Hell make them one of teshins weekly offerings for 1000 steel essence or something crazy, but just having them would be amazing. 

• Like 3

Honestly, the Arcane Helmets being in the cred offerings would make a pretty decent way of having them return. Could up the cred cost a wee bit and it'd be a pretty fair trade off.

With how things usually work out, this is arguably one of the simplest ways you could reintroduce the item.

• Like 2

Every time I complete a survival mission on the steel path I have to search the map for the extraction point because no waypoint is shown on the screen indicating the extraction, the game has had this error for a long time and even now it was not fixed, I don't know if this error happens in versions other than in the steep path, since I'm farming steel essence I didn't even try it, but even so, it is still an irritating error

• Like 2
17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a Description error that stated ‘Rifle Riven’ in the Luminous Brilliance Bundle vs ‘Kitgun Riven’.

So...  False advertising that you don't seem to have any intention of fixing for those who bought the pack under the impression they were getting a rifle riven?  I'm really glad those packs didn't appeal to me at all because I would be livid if you had lied to me like that.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, (XBOX)R4ILGUN S said:

Every time I complete a survival mission on the steel path I have to search the map for the extraction point because no waypoint is shown on the screen indicating the extraction, the game has had this error for a long time and even now it was not fixed, I don't know if this error happens in versions other than in the steep path, since I'm farming steel essence I didn't even try it, but even so, it is still an irritating error

It's happened to me on various survival missions

• Like 1
On 2021-02-18 at 10:13 AM, (XBOX)dataDyne087 said:

So is the Ash helmet vaulted then?

Arcane helmets were removed from the drop cycle a few years ago. before Arcanes were the way we know them. they only came on certain helmets. Then they added the Arcanes that we know. but they were attachable tho your helmet and syandana. but you could break the arcane by accedent and loose it for ever. I lost a grace that way. De either couldn't or just wouldn't fix it.

• Like 1
En 20/2/2021 a las 19:42, (XBOX)WryWoodenman dijo:

DE, just want to say. Its lame to have grinded hard with a great team on an event to reach 1st. Just to have a bunch of hacked/glitched scores sit above us. If ya would fix this it'd be nice...

Would be amazing, I´ve been actively reporting cheaters (incluiding one of your team mates, I was texting with him and I apologized for that), but sadly nothing changes. Guys without Necra, alone... we all know what is possible and what isn´t. I dont expect any change before tomorrow, because the event ends today, but it has been a shame. 

40% more effort to get the rewards than they had on pc

Cheaters since day one, just one reset to the table. Now it seems we can get few more points, but it´s too late.

And cheers for the great score you have guys. Was it on a perfect tileset? We have been grinded for a perfect tileset (perfect AA good B perfect CC) but no luck with my team mates. I played 2-3 times perfect tilesets but with random teams... 

Edited by (XBOX)LeMaquiniste

So I have actually been grinding this event entirely in pub.

Was only able to get 18k, 19k, and 20k in my completed runs. At least two full sets of lavos, everything for cedo but the barrel, and 10 f'ing lavos helmets (those helmets were definitely polluting the drop table.)  Only enough cells to get a couple arcanes at max and the Ceti Lacera (got to scarlett spear late). I definitely feel like the reduction in points has less to do with making the event and leaderboards more fair and more to do with protecting the player trading market. 

As someone who spends little to no time trading for plat. I wish DE would focus less on this.  I get there is this big trading market for things like rare mods, riven, arcanes, and prime parts. However, a situation like this definitely hurt my desire to play this otherwise entertaining mission. 

Been looking for somewhere to put this .

An idea for a game mode that shouldn't take too much programming but would improve the lives of those who are looking for a challenge.

Simple bossfight. 

Since mot has so much rooms you could hide a mini boss in like 5 rooms. Make them strong where a healer would help and where u can't cheese it. Lvl 20000. U destroy them all and it opens up the final boss that gains the power of the mini bosses. U cant extract until this boss is dead.

Mini bosses will create an aura of on of the elements constantly. Making those arcanes that resist a status type actually worth using.

The final boss will do a random status periodically.  All mobs around the boss will get the elemental with buffed stats.

Final boss could be lvl 40000 or something . Doable but would take alittle time with a nullifyer ability that clears its status and shuts down skills periodically. The dmg off the boss shouldnt be one shot but should at least make it where ur gonna need a mix if defence healing and proper dps to not only survive but win.

And why not give it a rage at 15%

D.E it's about time things get a little difficult. Steel path needs a boost.

And u can't live without a nice reward. Forma, kuva, steel essence bulk pack, super rare umbral forma , a rarer new dual mod duration and range boost ,etc other combinations 

Yes new players will want to do this and they can if they learn what it takes. Will give us something to use our invested power on.

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic