Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tenebrous ephemera has broken particles (and generally looks bad)

-valerie-

the tenebrous ephemera (obtained from little duck for 15 anomaly shards) is probably the most disappointing grind in the entire game. after doing some research, it seems that the original iteration of the ephemera looked pretty damn great- but the new one is toned down, it has no smoke aura, and there are basically no particles.. well, specifically, they don't emit from anywhere else than between the currently equipped frame's feet: https://imgur.com/JVJTa3Q

my question is, what are you doing? why do you break things that are completely fine? i mean, what's the incentive for grinding anomalies- a badly "nerfed" ephemera and a mediocre arm cannon? i'm sure this is a minor fix, so please fix it. especially the particles being emitted like a cheap fountain on the floor

• 3 weeks later...

Tenebrous has always been spotty on what it affects and doesn't.

• Cumulus syandana - the effect is a fully continuous ephemera.

Some syandanas have partial coverage, some have none at all. Most attachment armor is not covered under the Tenebrous benefits package. For Equinox Prime I can imagine that the removable parts of the dress (because Metamorphosis) cause some problems for the ephemera.

Had to work hard to get those Anomaly Shards. It would be good if DE fixed it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived