Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic opening pain

tantanoid

I started playing just a couple of months ago, so I don't have all of the primes in my head making the relic reward selection screen very stressful as I need to check the list of blueprints that require duplicate parts, the list of primes that are currently unvaulted, the list of primes that are soon to be vaulted and the list of vaulted primes to determine the best pick, all under 10 seconds!

Here are the ways of making this easier for new players:

• Add an indication when a blueprint requires a second copy - "1 Owned (2 required)"
  • Add an indicator for currently vaulted primes - "V"
    • Optional: a greyed-out version for primes that have been announced to be vaulted next - "V"
    • Optional: a crossed-out version for primes that are currently unvaulted - "V"

hace 8 minutos, tantanoid dijo:

Add an indication when a blueprint requires a second copy - "1 Owned (2 required)"

That will help a lot with the syndicate bs.

hace 10 minutos, tantanoid dijo:

Add an indicator for currently vaulted primes - "V"

• Optional: a greyed-out version for primes that have been announced to be vaulted next - "V"
  • Optional: a crossed-out version for primes that are currently unvaulted - "V"

Maybe a golden V for vault and a bronze one for the ones that are near to vault?

Archived