Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #43!

[DE]Megan

Just now, Unbound_Shadow said:

I watched the stream for over 30 minutes and I have the button to claim the drop, but it won't actually let me claim it. Every time I press "Claim Now" I just keep getting:
"- Error Occurred      Drop was not claimed"

Any chance I can get help with this issue?

i think they mentioned in the stream this happens but you still get the drop.

i didn't get an option to claim as it said 0% progress, despite it saying 100% progress on the right hand side

2 minutes ago, (PSN)smb-twisted said:

any chance of taking a look into this?

not overly fussed about a shawzin but when it's good stuff i will not be too happy. thanks in advance :)

Mine was the same - worked on Tuesday, but today the progress bar said 100%, then said 0% of 30 minutes when I clicked on it.  After the stream ended the claim button finally appeared, I got the "not claimed" error although it showed as claimed in my Twitch inventory. The inbox message finally appeared ingame a few minutes later when I went to a relay, 

14 minutes ago, (PSN)smb-twisted said:

i think they mentioned in the stream this happens but you still get the drop.

i didn't get an option to claim as it said 0% progress, despite it saying 100% progress on the right hand side

Ah, the schwazin did arrive after all! Woo! This new system has had some weird issues.

You need to add that players need to hop into a mission/hub/dojo and then get back to the ship for the drop to arrive to our inbox in-game, a lot of people is complaining that they didn't get the items just to rectify a few minutes later after playing anything.

I'm getting the same error as 

2 hours ago, Unbound_Shadow said:

I watched the stream for over 30 minutes and I have the button to claim the drop, but it won't actually let me claim it. Every time I press "Claim Now" I just keep getting:

But after 3 missions still says the error and still won't give me the Shawzin.

I checked each time after the mission. I have to assume since the drop says it was only available during the stream for that hour that it is unclaimable despite being at 100% because I didn't try to claim it until after the stream finished as I was watching the stream instead of playing the game.

Edit: Tried to upload a screenshot of the Twitch Drops list but it's disabled.

2 hours ago, Unbound_Shadow said:

I am having the same issue as well. And before anyone says/suggests it, yes I did the whole unlink and relinking of the accounts as I am not an idiot and know how to read/follow instructions. Some help with this would be much appreciated

o7

My account was linked I claimed the reward at twitch inventory and don't get mail from Tenshin
I miss my shawzin.

I relinked for next weak I hope don't fail the next weak again or I would stop watching streams cause no reward.
I really miss that shawzin.

Problem solved.
Relinked than play a match in-game maybe check twitch drop inventory than I get all the 3 message from this weak, but I daily do the Steel path incorsions maybe twitch and warframe should open both or the relink?

8 hours ago, (XBOX)DS Monkfish said:

Mine was the same - worked on Tuesday, but today the progress bar said 100%, then said 0% of 30 minutes when I clicked on it.  After the stream ended the claim button finally appeared, I got the "not claimed" error although it showed as claimed in my Twitch inventory. The inbox message finally appeared ingame a few minutes later when I went to a relay, 

The claim button never appeared for me

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Unbound_Shadow:

same here... the new system needs some love to work... ^^

the love worked ^^ got the drop

On 2021-02-18 at 9:39 PM, JaunusEnder said:

I'm getting the same error as 

But after 3 missions still says the error and still won't give me the Shawzin.

I checked each time after the mission. I have to assume since the drop says it was only available during the stream for that hour that it is unclaimable despite being at 100% because I didn't try to claim it until after the stream finished as I was watching the stream instead of playing the game.

Edit: Tried to upload a screenshot of the Twitch Drops list but it's disabled.

Now the drop isn't showing up in the twitch drops anymore either.

Archived