Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Cosmetic Problems

So basically, here’s the list of cosmetic issues I’ve seen with Necramechs so far:

- The Ki’teer Sekhara Emblems do not register your energy color as they’re supposed to and always remain the base blue. Changing your energy color will temporarily show the true color it’s supposed to have, but it will then revert to the base blue. Please fix.

-Your Archgun equipped to your necramech will always only match the colors of your necramech, but your arquebex can be customized? You can color the guns built into your mech, but your arch gun customization will never carry over to your actual necramech, and there is no customization option for the arch gun *on* your necramech. I see no reason the arch gun can’t simply take on the color scheme of whatever you have currently set your arch gun as. And furthermore, what’s the point of the sulphacrax skins if they only apply to your arch gun when you’re using it without the necramech? Why is it when I use the *same* arch gun on my necramech, it’s stuck as a different color? This is by far my biggest gripe because I made 3 arch gun colorations for mausolon using the sulphacrax skin, only to find I can’t make the arch gun on my necramech use that look, it just defaults.

(Edit 1):

I have also found that the archgun on the necramech will just completely unload all colors and revert to the basic color scheme, regardless of what you have your arch gun colors set as. This means if your energy was set as say, acid green, it will revert to the basic blue.  Further investigation on wether or not this affects other arch guns besides the mausolon when used on the necramech is required, but most of these bugs seem to in fact be primarily affecting the game’s ability to take your applied colors, and apply them to both the Necramech’s arch gun, and the ki’teer sekhara (if applied).

This is a thankfully short list but if I find other issues I’ll update them as well.

Edit 2: The archgun bug actually extends to the mods on your arch gun as well. Not only do the colors and cosmetics not work, but if you spawn in and your archgun is uncolored, you have to quit immediately, as this means not only did your custom colors not carry over, but neither did your mods, and you are using an unmodded archgun. Again I don’t know if the same goes for other archguns besides Mausolon, but I can always experiment if asked to.

Archived