Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter Decoration Capacity increase needed with Idea proposal (Detailed)

Deadly-Chemist

Hello

With every new update and addition, we get more even better decorations for our Orbiters. However currently since Update 22.8 on December 21st, 2017 we are stuck with 1200 Units of Capacity per room, this is too little for many of us.

Looking at CPU Year on Year performance, it has over DOUBLED from 2017 to 2021

The RTX 3090 (released on September 17th, 2020) compared to The GTX 1080ti (released on March 10th, 2017) is over 70% better than its predecessor.

Combined with Warframe DirectX 10 support ending the average user now can clearly handle more than average user could 3 years ago.

With new events like Star Days or Nights of Naberus we get more and more nice decorations (like floofs) but also the unintended ones like Ayatan Hemakara Sculpture or Ayatan Kitha Sculpture.
The Game grows but our Ships and Dojos are stuck in this 3 year old system.

I propose new idea as follows:

-        transference room = 2 000 CP

-        helminth room = 500 CP

-        personal quarters = 1 000 CP

-        main hall = 2 000 CP

CP = Capacity Unit

-        Ayatan/Floof/Statue/Crystal/Resource = 1 CP (current 5 Capacity)

-        Articula = 20 CP (current 100 Capacity)

-        Tenno Beacon = 5 CP (current 25 Capacity)

-        Rubedo Decoration 1 CP (current 1 Capacity)

Due to current reasons:

-        This is way simpler math as most of us will be placing current 5 Capacity things anyways

-        The Room size goes transference -> main hall -> personal quarters -> helminth

-        Our hardware and the game grow, so needs the ship capacity so we can put the stuff we get

-        As you can see here vs here I can place all these Ayatans in transference room, and the same ones in Helminth, even tho it is way smaller.

It’s host-side, why is there even a limit? Also, I never experienced lag in my or anyone’s orbiter in the 4 years I play

Thanks,

Matti

SIde-note:
I also wish the Warframe loadout (A B C) and Loadout limits were removed, I'll make a new Topic for that however

Archived