Community Stream Schedule: February 22 - 26

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Octavia Noggle
  • Tuesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Wednesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Thursday: Octavia Noggle
  • Friday Devstream: Umbra Forma Blueprint

Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Edited by [DE]Rebecca
  • Like 47

Looking forward to the streams and Music Lady Prime 💖

EDIT: Just noticed the DevStream will be here too!

Questions for DevStream:

• Can we get another "video postcard" from the less prominent members of DE?
  • Are any serious changes planned for Helminth system in 2021?
  • Can you share some of the planned mechanics updates to the RailJack game mode?
  • Any planned accessibility features made for the hard-of-hearing?

Keep up the good work!

Edited by LillyRaccune
Questions for DevTeam
  • Like 33

Stream times for Tenno in other time zones! 🌍🌎🌏 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

The official Livestream calendar has had to be removed for the time being, so please use this Google Calendar:

Public Link (no google login required) http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Public

Link to add calendar to your personal Google Calendar http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Login

Qb6C6HF.png

• Like 44
2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Is intended to be every day octavia noggle or it's a glitch in the matrix again? Not likeI would be mad tho, just curious

No glitch. This is all very real, Neo. 😎

• Like 39

The extra noggle drops will give me time to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I got the reactor and helmet bp, but not the shawzin. 

My report is here: 

UPDATE: Got my drop 24 hours after the stream, after completing first mission of the (login) day. 

Edited by (PSN)Lillie-Anna
Updated Sit-Rep
  • Like 7

That's very helpful for people watching streams from different timezones since current system requires interaction with page after stream started. I won't actually be missing stuff even if I can't watch every day.

Edited by alttea
  • Like 4

Gonna get them all. Speaking of noggles, any plans on adding new Warframe ones? Some of them don't have noggles yet... and you know... i need to complete my collection...

• Like 8

I have disconnected  and relinked my twitch and warframe account  12 times. I didn't get a single  drop. Clearly  something  is wrong. Why didn't you use a ping test? 1 cred ping  test  would tell us if its correct. Instead fly by night programming. Then fans lose a good prize 1st thing. 

• Like 1
  • [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic