Community Stream Schedule: February 22 - 26

1 hour ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

Megan actually clarified in one of the most recent posts of the Twitch Drops 2.0 thread that it has been confirmed from "live testing" that they do in fact expire after 24 hours, despite receiving information to the contrary. The only drop that person would still have in their inventory provided they watched the stream would be the shawzin, and they need to retrieve it by 8PM EST.

Good to know.

• Like 1

Work this week is going to be busy. With the new "you must interact to get your shiny" I guess I'm going to miss out on the Octavia Noggles. Friday, on the other hand means 6am Saturday. Do I want that Umbral badly enough to wake up early on my rest day??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

Megan actually clarified in one of the most recent posts of the Twitch Drops 2.0 thread that it has been confirmed from "live testing" that they do in fact expire after 24 hours, despite receiving information to the contrary. The only drop that person would still have in their inventory provided they watched the stream would be the shawzin, and they need to retrieve it by 8PM EST.

So what you are saying is that they lied about them not expiring on multiple streams? Kinda seems wrong that something they kept saying was COMPLETELY incorrect.

• Like 2

hace 4 horas, (PSN)Lillie-Anna dijo:

The extra noggle drops will give me time to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I got the reactor and helmet bp, but not the shawzin. 

My report is here: 

Don't know if this will help you, i play on PC, but when i yesterday i was watching the prime time. When the time is ready i reclaim my reward. It said i have got it. Today i login into the game it got like a minute or two for Tenshin to send me the mail. With the changes i think poor old but cool guy is a little late. Normally when i entered the game i already got the mails with the loot. Now apparently the game waits a little to send you the mail :)

Hope you get you Shawzin and the reward without problems. Surely the system needs a little time to go more smoothly :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

So what you are saying is that they lied about them not expiring on multiple streams? Kinda seems wrong that something they kept saying was COMPLETELY incorrect.

I'm not commenting on the ethics of it. Frankly, I don't know enough to comment on that, though I doubt it would be in DE's best interest to knowingly lie to their fanbase for something so easily proven. I personally believe Megan had been misinformed or given incorrect information, told that to the community, and then tested it after to discover that the information was wrong.

What good is it to tell everyone that their free drops will stay in the inventory indefinitely, deliberately lying, when it's going to be debunked after the very first stream? Truth be told it probably wasn't a question that was explored very thoroughly and then they answered with the information at hand, which admittedly is incredibly confusing according to the Twitch docs.

• Like 5

Octavia Noggle is nice and all, but when are you guys gonna finally release Gara's noggle? I know it exist, I found it through linking it in-game chat. (Even made a post here about it. ) It's there, but you fail to release it after all this time since the PoE release back in the day.

I WANT MY GARA NOGGLES, DE. I need to fill my Orbiter to the brim with my glass angel.

Edited by QueenofYandxre
  • Like 2

Are you serious? Except for the Umbra Forma for devstream, all Twitch drops are same things: octavia noggle.

You said before, Twitch Drops 2.0 will be more 'user friendly drop' experience. What kind of 'user friendly drop' is this?

bh3DrBF.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cellbound said:

Are you serious? Except for the Umbra Forma for devstream, all Twitch drops are same things: octavia noggle.

You said before, Twitch Drops 2.0 will be more 'user friendly drop' experience. What kind of 'user friendly drop' is this?

I don't really see how duplicate drops are unfriendly to users, but that aside, it's entirely possible the duplicate drops are a band-aid for the current Twitch 2.0 problems several people have been facing. Either way, I hardly think duplicate drops is a sign of them making things worse for the community. It's an item awarded for casually opening a tab for half of a stream, watching two people play a game.

2 hours ago, Schwarzsturm said:

Hope you get you Shawzin and the reward without problems. Surely the system needs a little time to go more smoothly :D

Update: yes I did receive the drop. Just a few minutes ago. Almost 24 hours late after completing my first mission of the (login) day. :crylaugh: 

I hope the drops start improving for other players too.

7 minutes ago, Cellbound said:

bh3DrBF.jpg

Great meme! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cellbound said:

What drops are rewarded has nothing to do with the new twitch drops system or being user friendly, if it was still the old system it's likely they would have the exact same drops chosen, they're having these drops cause octavia prime is coming soon, and duplicate drops isn't necessarily a bad thing either, calm down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

I'm not commenting on the ethics of it. Frankly, I don't know enough to comment on that, though I doubt it would be in DE's best interest to knowingly lie to their fanbase for something so easily proven. I personally believe Megan had been misinformed or given incorrect information, told that to the community, and then tested it after to discover that the information was wrong.

What good is it to tell everyone that their free drops will stay in the inventory indefinitely, deliberately lying, when it's going to be debunked after the very first stream? Truth be told it probably wasn't a question that was explored very thoroughly and then they answered with the information at hand, which admittedly is incredibly confusing according to the Twitch docs.

From what I've seen that's exactly what happened. It was supposed to work the way Megan initially said - and then it glitched out badly or simply did not work the intended way. I think we were told that they are looking into what has gone wrong. I fail to see how lying would make any sense in this situation anyway.

Strange conclusion to jump to, really.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Natski said:

I missed the stalker noggle i want that one to come back 😞😞😞

*jawdrops* There was a Stalker Noggle? :O I must have missed that one.

*runs off to check in game but feels relatively sure it won't be there*

Either way: yes, please! Come back, Stalker Noggle! Come back, Stalker Noggle's duplicate! <3

• Like 1

DE got misinformed and had to rectify some informations: THEY LIED!!!

DE planned something. plans might work smoothly but might also fail: THEY'VE PROMISED!!!

DE did something / doesn't do anything at all: COME ON DE!!!

I'm starting to wonder how warframe even got associated with having a good community. Most kids in this community are borderline toxic.

Imho warframe should be nominated for "not having the worst community in gaming". That would be more accurate.

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

I'm starting to wonder how warframe even got associated with having a good community.

Humble beginnings and dedicated fans.

8 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Most kids in this community are borderline toxic.

You can't fight toxic with toxic. Right now you aren't making yourself look good.

Just chill. You're freaking me out.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jesusdh said:

Gonna get them all. Speaking of noggles, any plans on adding new Warframe ones? Some of them don't have noggles yet... and you know... i need to complete my collection...

There are actually tons of noggles in game for just about every warframe but they haven't added them to the market for some odd reason.

To see just type [Noggle Statue -warframe name] 

• Like 1

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic