Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 22 - 26

[DE]Helen

How amazing would it be if I could place my noggles onto the shelves in my personal quarters... Sadly though, after the launch of Deimos, placement is ruined. Everything clips through shelves, floors, etc. So I'll see you guys Friday. Have a great weekend/week.

Will Ignis Towsun or Solstice ever return to NW or a different method? Mirage doesn't have a deluxe build. Not sure but is she a new'ish frame? 

14 hours ago, fastlane37 said:

Others had bugs where the progress bar was working but when it hit 100% the drop was showing as 0% of 30 minutes in the inventory and then disappeared when the stream ended.

Yes, there was something wrong, because I only gave it at 1 o'clock. The 30 minutes passed, I was looking for the drop, and the timeline wrote that it took another 30 minutes to watch the drop. But he gave it at 1 o'clock! I don't think anyone who didn't watch the stream got it. There was a problem with the timeline. It would be good to look into it so that there is no such problem next week.

Devsteam questions.  • UNICYCLE!  • Can we have augment mods for Hemilth abilities?  • can we adjust out guns primary/secondary like we do with our melee? • can we have alternative holster positions for our primary/secondary weapons?  ( like rilfes on lower back,thigh/leg ) • any word on modular achwing? • any word on expanding railjack mission types?  Looking forward to the devstream 😉👍

On 2021-02-20 at 3:44 AM, (PSN)Magnuspugno said:

I have disconnected  and relinked my twitch and warframe account  12 times. I didn't get a single  drop. Clearly  something  is wrong. Why didn't you use a ping test? 1 cred ping  test  would tell us if its correct. Instead fly by night programming. Then fans lose a good prize 1st thing. 

Make sure to follow all steps, unlinking and unauthorising from both sides (Twitch & Warframe)

Twitch is changing how drops work and Warframe is no exception.

I hope it works out for you soon. :)

Archived