Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 22 - 26

[DE]Helen

On 2021-02-19 at 12:01 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Octavia Noggle
  • Tuesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Wednesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Thursday: Octavia Noggle
  • Friday Devstream: Umbra Forma

Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I don't mean to be crass, but is this a joke? 

What is with all the Octavia noggles? 

Questions For Devstream :

- Is queen pin part of update 30?  ( if not, are we geting it before tennocon?)
- Covid situation in ur country ( when will you be eable to go back to work); New War , Paradox (equipment)
- Is The Paradox Update ment for 2021 or will you rather go slow update to update and make sure those updates are as polished as they can be? ( community doesnt realy care for more and more and more , we care for stuff that was left behind in the openworlds and other places, would be nice if you finish those before you move on)
- Skill Tree for each warframe ( not giant buffs and borken passives but lets say once that you put forma on your warframe skill tree opens up ( lets say 5- 10 options) and each forma would be 1 point for skill tree :
a )1 forma ---> one point
b) one point ----->  Skill tree ------> Vitality , Mobility, Shield, Strenght ..... 
c) Vitality -----> 0/3 (get bonus 150hp per point, if you max Vitality you also gain 1 hp regen per sec)

1 :Im not a pro designer or whatever, but i saw a lot of games do that for "endgame" content for veteran players
2: i think it would make forming warframes a lot more fun and veterans would invest more time in their "main" warframe
3: forming your warframe would feel more fun 
4: stats dont have to be over powerd
5: small buffs from this skill tree would buff warframes that are maybe not as good
6: and for those that would invest formas to max skill tree would get new mod slot  that doesnt take capacity and its only there for auguments of warframe ( that would mean that a lot of warframes would get buffed  beacue there would be free mod slot for your normal builds) , reward like that would feel nice, since you invested a lot of formas.

ty for reading this :3

Niblo.

Some questions for devstream:

1) Primed Stretch - when?

2) Do you remember that Lua spy missions need a fix for Ivara's augment?

3) Universal formas or "add another polarity to slot" mechanics?

4) AI fixes for invisibility and attacks

5) Deimos Saxum fixes (AI fix to prevent from attacking invisible players, damage reduction fix as at high level they are nearly impossible to kill).

20 hours ago, g0thv4mp1r3 said:

I think this has been asked, can i still get the reward if i login to twitch from my mobile?

As long as there is some form of Twitch Drops tab, your fine.

Source: Ihave the Twitch app on my Samsung S5 and Amazon Fire 7. I watched the first stream of Twitch Drops 2.0 on my PS4 and redeemed on mobile app. ( Twitch, PlayStation and Warframe all linked) 

So the reward is in my inventory says claim now... but it says I need to connect a game account to claim it... which IS linked cuz i had to re-link a second time after I didn't get the reactor last week (also how would I gain progress without it being linked?). I guess I have to re-link again. Perhaps it'll even disappear once I do. 

In conclusion... why swap to this system? The last system worked most the time, and if it didn't, y'all found a simple way to resolve it. Now people are complaining that they aren't getting stuff and nothing has been done. If it ain't broke, why fix it? Old system was better. 

Edit: I re-linked again and was able to claim it. Thank goodness. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

In conclusion... why swap to this system? The last system worked most the time, and if it didn't, y'all found a simple way to resolve it. Now people are complaining that they aren't getting stuff and nothing has been done. If it ain't broke, why fix it? Old system was better. 

AFAIK Twitch is phasing out the old system, so there's really not much of a choice.

On 2021-02-19 at 12:01 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Octavia Noggle
  • Tuesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Wednesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Thursday: Octavia Noggle
  • Friday Devstream: Umbra Forma Blueprint

Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I unlinked and relinked but still can’t receive any drops to my account. My twitch says it’s all linked and I receive the item on twitch but not ingame 

I'm playing for quite a while now, but there was something that I've missed in the past.

Will there be another relay-rebuilding/destruction event in the future?

Or are the devs happy with the amount as it is. It would be just a cool experience for me, and other players who haven't played that long.

Archived