Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 22 - 26

[DE]Helen

Watched for 50 minutes, progress bar was at about 60%.

I've unfollowed the twitch channel. If drops didn't exist, I would maybe want to tune in on dev streams to see what going on, but the thought of tuning in just to be teased with things I can't have is too disheartening.

I'm not sure why this new system was adopted, but if the reason was to chase away anyone without perfect internet connections, you've achieved it.

These Twitch drops are spasmodic got other drops Shawzin, Octavia noggle, but missed the one today.

Hope it works for the Umbra Forma.

Damn Twitch for forcing this new system on DE and other streamers I'd say, old system worked flawlessly.

yes yes everything is linked blah blah blah, broken record typing.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb DieHardBoneHead:

Did NOT get the Twitch drop for watching a hour and have relinked and logged in on Warframe Twitch so whats the problem here (i do NOT want this to happen with the Umbral Forma drop / so fix this problem) No thanks

same here

Просто зашибись... Нынешний стрим я смотрел с самого начала и только под конец стрима он писал что мне надо было смотреть его еще 10 минут для дропа. Но после того как стрим кончился он мне пишет что мне надо смотреть его еще 30 минут. НАЙС

On 2021-02-19 at 10:31 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Octavia Noggle
  • Tuesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Wednesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Thursday: Octavia Noggle
  • Friday Devstream: Umbra Forma Blueprint

Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

HI DE

The timings of stream are very focused on the north America audience. For rest of world these timings doesn't work all the time. Please plan for repeat telecast targeting to rest of world. You can always control the drops in such a way that users doesn't get it twice for repeat telecast. 

On 2021-02-19 at 9:01 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Octavia Noggle
  • Tuesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Wednesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Thursday: Octavia Noggle
  • Friday Devstream: Umbra Forma Blueprint

Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Prime time is the reveal of new prime name/ plans?

46 minutes ago, (XBOX)deag36 said:

HI DE

The timings of stream are very focused on the north America audience. For rest of world these timings doesn't work all the time. Please plan for repeat telecast targeting to rest of world. You can always control the drops in such a way that users doesn't get it twice for repeat telecast. 

Oct-uple drops (Octuple-8 Oct-avia).

2 hours ago, (XBOX)deag36 said:

HI DE

It's actually unfair for those who get out of school at 2:15 because I miss the Monday stream every week

And I hope my phone works for Friday because I do not want to lose that umbra forma

Update:even at the earliest time I get home at 2:30, too late for the reward, unless the stream is held for about 5 minutes. Implying my phone doesn't work

3 hours ago, (XBOX)annabannanna333 said:

I will ask this question everytime there's a post leading up to a devstream, here goes: 

Is There Anything In Regards To Necramech Grounded-Archmelee Mode? this was briefly spoken about last year, and its been dormant ever since.

The Devs will not respond to you in here, this is the Community Stream Schedule thread go post it in the hotfix section.

Archived