Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 22 - 26

stream ended 3 hours ago, on twitch it says to claim and always comes up with an error and it has not been claimed, is this a common error? Is it likely something wrong with my account link (it does say game account linked). First stream i have done since the update. EDIT It arrived after the first mission on the day.

Edited by (XBOX)OneChicago51
On 2021-02-19 at 12:02 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Looking forward to the streams and Music Lady Prime 💖

EDIT: Just noticed the DevStream will be here too!

Questions for DevStream:

• Can we get another "video postcard" from the less prominent members of DE?
  • Are any serious changes planned for Helminth system in 2021?
  • Can you share some of the planned mechanics updates to the RailJack game mode?
  • Any planned accessibility features made for the hard-of-hearing?

Keep up the good work!

When’s the devstream i couldn’t find anything about it

I actually have a minute to say What an amazing spectacular job that is now Deimos especially amazing are the bounties. I cannot express enough that the idea to have a few bounty steps that are fairly and randomly placed amongst the most challenging was brilliant and made the entire experience shine. The Nobel prize in animation goes to Juggy and his polyps trance. I want one on my orbiter, even if i hsve to farm polyps to bring him into missions, or keep in the back of my railjack to greet tresspassers.Thats all for now.

On 2021-02-19 at 6:07 PM, ButterBeeEggs said:

some would say not enough octavia noggle

On 2021-02-19 at 6:09 PM, A7roboBOT said:

You can never have enough noggles

On 2021-02-19 at 6:14 PM, -Fed- said:

We need more Octavia Noggles 🤗

On 2021-02-19 at 6:33 PM, DropleTom said:

I laughed WAY TOO HARD at the freaking wall of octavia noggles!!! My 2nd favorite warframe! I am thankful for all those freaking noggles

On 2021-02-19 at 6:43 PM, MythicPulse said:

By four octavia noggles combined, I am Captain Octavia!

On 2021-02-19 at 6:45 PM, (PSN)planet631amazing said:

We need more octavia noggles xD

Well, I might be stating the obvious here, but wouldn't a set of 8 be exactly what completes an Octave? 😉

( I vote for another 4 days of Octavia noggles! Come on DE, make it happen!)

Statement: I'm definitely not suggesting this because I want to put 8 of them around the Somachord in my Orbiter...

Edited by Soruush
On 2021-02-20 at 1:01 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Octavia Noggle
  • Tuesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Wednesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Thursday: Octavia Noggle
  • Friday Devstream: Umbra Forma Blueprint

Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

:( Didn't get my drop for the Dev Stream. My progress was stuck at 96% for more than 5 mins. How does one correct this?

• Like 2

I watched the stream for more than 30 minutes, I went to dinner and when I came back to claim the form I couldn't, REALLY?

Do you really think that this system is better than the previous one?

Now I have to run out of form, right? this is bullS#&$: sob:

On 2021-02-19 at 5:01 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hi @[DE]Helen,

I have the same issue as some others have reported here and elsewhere, although I was a little late to the dev stream today, I did watch for 30 mins as the stream ran over but my progress bar in twitch stopped on the hour so I couldn't claim the drop.

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Octavia Noggle
  • Tuesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Wednesday: Octavia Noggle
  • Thursday: Octavia Noggle
  • Friday Devstream: Umbra Forma Blueprint

Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

8 minutes ago, Xtrobe said:

:( Didn't get my drop for the Dev Stream. My progress was stuck at 96% for more than 5 mins. How does one correct this?

3 minutes ago, Virmare said:

I watched the stream for more than 30 minutes, I went to dinner and when I came back to claim the form I couldn't, REALLY?

Do you really think that this system is better than the previous one?

Now I have to run out of form, right? this is bullS#&$: sob:

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Lost_particles said:

-snip-

Question for all of you: Did you watch for 30 minutes within the period the stream was supposed to run?

I watched until 3:10 EST, but I didn't get started until 2:35 because work. Turns out the campaign is only set to run until 3:00 EST, so even though the DevStream went longer, I got stuck at 96% because I couldn't actually watch it for 30 minutes.

WTF, I watched the live stream longer than 30 mins but did not recevie my Umbra Forma Blueprint drop! 

At first the screen also showed the notice of how much time was left to drop, after a while I came back and the notice was gone. I refreshed the page and there was no indication, then the live stream ended and I didn't receive any drop. But I watched for over 30 minutes!

1 minute ago, Neugier2020 said:

WTF, I watched the live stream longer than 30 mins but did not recevie my Umbra Forma Blueprint drop! 

At first the screen also showed the notice of how much time was left to drop, after a while I came back and the notice was gone. I refreshed the page and there was no indication, then the live stream ended and I didn't receive any drop. But I watched for over 30 minutes!

You have to watch 30 minutes within the 60 minutes the stream is supposed to run.

So the time DE went overtime today didn't count towards the drop.

You can check this site if you got your drop anyways.

https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

• Like 1
hace 6 minutos, FilibusterCrabz dijo:

Question for all of you: Did you watch for 30 minutes within the period the stream was supposed to run?

I watched until 3:10 EST, but I didn't get started until 2:35 because work. Turns out the campaign is only set to run until 3:00 EST, so even though the DevStream went longer, I got stuck at 96% because I couldn't actually watch it for 30 minutes.

Yes, I did, that's why I'm surprised that they didn't let me take the umbra form and hence my anger

First I was told that the Arcane that I had worked so hard to farm are now already worthless, and now I'm told that we won't give you this precious Umbra Forma reward even though you watched more than half an hour of the live stream, isn't that too cruel for a player? 

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic