Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Weapons?

JimmuTanno88

Just curious to see what are people's favorite primary, melee and secondary weapons? Can be multiple in each category or just one type.
Mine is   
Primary: Latron (if baro brings a elixis latron melee skin of some kind it will be the greatest day), Sancti Tigris 
Secondary: Lex (very satisfying sound)
and Melee: Scindo(its an axe,what more does one need?), Dark Sword, and Mios.
Honorable mention to Rathbone Archmelee for just being cool to use.

Primary: Opticor Vandal with a lot of firing speed for optimal pew pew

Dread with Split Flights so I have a shotgun bow

Kuva Karak because the F A S H I O N

Secondary: Atomos will always have a special place in my heart

Akvasto cuz yeehaw

Melee: Nikana Prime for the weeb in me

Gram Prime because I loves me a big sword

Tekko Prime as a heavy attack build with high combo efficiency for some variety

At the moment, since it's always changing for me.

Main: Corinth Prime, the versatility of being able to fire behind things I can't shoot through and kill large groups is just too fun.
Secondary: Gaze kitgun with max range and status chance (Lasgun, named after the weapons in Dune) It works as a great laser pointer as well when I need to direct new players to things.
Melee: Sigma & Octanis, along with the stance mod you get from the silver grove.  But also my Balla zaw with Plague Grip.

Not a fan of Primary weapons at all, typically never have one equipped. All I really ever use are secondary and melee. That said would much rather have 2 secondary weapons one taking the primary place. 

Melee: Gun blades

Secondary: Vasto, AkVasto, Vasto Prime, AkVasto Prime, Magnus, AkMagnus, Akjagara, Akjagara Prime, Sepulcrum, Tomfinger w/ Capstan skin, Regulators Prime.

The rest are all really meh to me. 

Most used going by stats: Ignis Wraith, Catchmoon and a Dokrahm zaw. That said there's plenty I enjoy but don't use as frequently. Boar P/Tiberon P/Supra V/Phage/Baza for primaries. Infesticles/Twin Kohmak/Atomos/Akstiletto P/Synoid Gammacor for secondaries. Fragor P/Kuva Shildeg/Jet Kitty/Twin Basolk/Redeemer P for melee...just to name a few.

This is going to sound cringeworthy... but I really love the Bramma for most low level missions that involve clearing large numbers of enemies. I also like Proboscis Cernos though not as much as the Bramma. I like the Mutalist Cernos too... it's just a matter of waiting. I use it for Corpus missions sometimes!

For single target weapons? Kuva Chakkhurr. I take it to Index, Disruption, Bounties... anything where single target kills are more important.

And I like Dex Furis for popping nullifier bubbles. That's pretty much all I use it for.

For melee, I've been playing with Reaper Prime lately. I like how Heavy Attack puts an enormous Slash proc on any victim hit. Otherwise, Sarpa... armor stripping is extremely useful in many contexts.

Primary: Tigris Prime as my favourite boomstick, Cedo is my new favourite auto-shotgun. I'm a huge fan of LMGs, Supra Vandal in particular. Trumna and Quellor are also fun.

Secondary: AkLex Prime and AkVasto Prime, I'd like to think my begging (and that of a few other gunslinger Tenno) paid off, I like hard hitting hand cannons most, but machine pistols can be fun too, Dex Furis or Twin Grakata.

Melee; almost nothing I don't like, but I edge towards, Polearms, heavy blades and Nikanas, with a strong fondness of the Tatsu, as it scratches the big sword and weeb itches simultaneously. 

Amps: classic 212 setup, old reliable. powerful and accurate at long range.

Archgun: Kuva Ayanga is my favorite, full-auto grenade launcher FTW, I also love Grattler, Mausolon and Morgha. 

I was born with a scope instead of eyes so in every game I've always gravitated towards sniper rifles, specifically Rubico prime.

Secondary usually Pyrana prime or Lex prime cos I like how it sounds. Nukor for higher content stuff.

Melee, I like polearms so Guandao Prime most of the time, Kronen Prime, Redeemer or Stropha if I'm playing higher levels. I still miss Zenistar :(

I can't pick just one favorite so here's a list.

Primary

• Shotgun - Kuva Kohm 
  • Sniper - Vectis Prime
  • Bow - Proboscis Cernos
  • Honorable Mentions - Phage / Mutalist Cernos / Scourge / Ferrox / Kuva Ogris / Amprex

Secondary

• Kuva Nukor
  • Twin Kohmak
  • Cyanex
  • Staticor

Melee

• Dual swords - Nami Skyla Prime 
  • Tonfa - Kronen Prime
  • Scythe - Reaper Prime
  • Zaw - Dokrahm / Sepfahn 
  • Honorable Mentions - Jat Kusar / Dark Split Sword / Ohma / Caustacyst / Sigma and Octantis / Venka Prime 

Quellor, Sobek, the normal Rubico, Paracyst (wish it wasn't so mediocre), Pandero, Karyst and other daggers, Kogake Prime before Melee 2.999 ruined them, Dual Keres or any other fast dual sword, Wolf Sledge, and any of the blade whips. And Khora, she's basically a walking nuke so her too.

Sentimental favorites, all weapons I still use but not frequently:  Veldt, Argonak Sonicor, Prisma Grinlok, Jat Kittag, Strun Wraith, Miter, Daikyu, Quartakk, Vaykor Marelok

Beloved standbys that are still in heavy rotation: Ripkas, Ceti Lacera, Euphona, Cyanex, Exergis, Battacor, Sancti Castanas, Vulkar Wraith, Destreza Prime

Current hawtness:  Cedo, Falcor, Ocucor, Telos Boltace, Venka Prime, Wolf Hammer

kracken primary gun that was made by grineer, I like the gun because it close resemble of M16 rifle and I luv it's other brother the wraith and kuva for it is trying win every man's heart of that sweet touch of M16 and M4 for both these rifle are from same family but they grow up brother in arm.

For the secondary is just the kitgun the auto gun because you get a recharge and you hold large amount of ammo also own customized type of gun.

My favorite melee weapon about 3 of them, wolf sledge that goes boom, the zaw for I can have both on energy regen and health leech (life strike), and lastly the sparr the koren or the grineer looking one.  I like do super heavy dmg and crit which that is why it brought these weapons to the light and it does wonderful dmg that break every man's dream for this.

Primary: Hek was my first real primary (i tend to forget the nightmare that was mk-1 braton), then Vaykor hek when i could reach the MR requirement, Opticor Vandal/ Opticor, Tentacle cernos, Kuva bramma, Corinth ( not prime because i'm a fan of the shot by shot reload too much), Stahlta.

Secondary: Tombfinger, Kohmak, Twin Kohmak, Akvasto prime, Kuva Nukor

Melee: too many to list tbh but i'll try. Venka prime, Dokrahm, Plague Kirpath, Plague keewar, Galatine Prime, Vitrica, Telos Boltace (my 3 rivened guilty pleasure) 

Archived