Hull breach frequency

Is it me or do hull breaches, fire hazards and such happen way too often right now? I remember being able to solo a mission easily with maybe, just maybe, get one fire. Right now, when my railjack's shields are depleted I get a fire within half a second. I know at one point they said that they'd make breaches and fires less frequent but have more impact. If I remember correctly this was actually made that way in one point but it seems to have reverted back to the old frequency.

• Like 5

Despite what some self-proclaimed experts will tell you, yes, the breaches/fires/etc are, in fact, more frequent.

Armor just doesn't matter. Sure, you (probably, I don't even know for sure) take less damage per hit, but it doesn't affect the breaches, etc.

Only upside is that you can farm intrinsics like crazy. I got over 1K in just a couple missions. Enough to max out the command tree when it comes.

• Like 2

Everyone seems to be ignoring the fact railjack armor was nerfed into irrelevance last patch, so that you take hull breaches from being even tickled by a single. saturn proxima fighter.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t repair breaches. It lowers health by 750, but who cares? You still have 5300

Fires are caused by fighters but are nowhere near as frequent as breaches.

The cool thing about breaches though is, if you ignore the, you don’t really get more.

Just get used to the fact that you have 1500 shields and 5300 health, and don’t worry about it

I just wish my crew would stop repairing them

• Like 4
On 2021-02-20 at 10:38 PM, Kaiga said:

Everyone seems to be ignoring the fact railjack armor was nerfed into irrelevance last patch, so that you take hull breaches from being even tickled by a single. saturn proxima fighter.

Wait, when did that happen? And for what reason?