Codex scanning not working in Simulacrum anymore?

I thought we could scan in the simulacrum if we had the summoners fully scanned so i thought I get the last 2 scans for the Feral Diploid Rex, it scanned but doesnt register in the codex.. tried various others as well and none seem to hold the scans?  Anyone have a link to this info .. cheers

2 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I thought we could scan in the simulacrum if we had the summoners fully scanned

so i thought I get the last 2 scans for the Feral Diploid Rex

??????????????????????????????

• Like 3

You mean something like having a Juggernaut fully scanned but not chargers, so you could spawn a Juggy in the simulacrum, wait for him to spawn Chargers so you could scan them that way?

I don't think you could ever do that

Just now, Ailia_Grimm said:

You mean something like having a Juggernaut fully scanned but not chargers, so you could spawn a Juggy in the simulacrum, wait for him to spawn Chargers so you could scan them that way?

I don't think you could ever do that

I know this is from Wiki but I cant find any other info on it after about 2015 :) but this:

Enemy and object scans are saved even if the player fails or aborts the mission.

• This means that players can complete their scans of enemies that spawn from different enemies in the Simulacrum, provided they had completed the scan for the enemy summoner. Note that Eximus units cannot spawn from these enemies. Summoner units include but are not limited to:
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I know this is from Wiki but I cant find any other info on it after about 2015 :) but this:

Enemy and object scans are saved even if the player fails or aborts the mission.

• This means that players can complete their scans of enemies that spawn from different enemies in the Simulacrum, provided they had completed the scan for the enemy summoner. Note that Eximus units cannot spawn from these enemies. Summoner units include but are not limited to:

idk then, I never tried it so I can't say if it really worked