Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris synthesis target is displayed too late.

KaffeRausch

This has nothing to do with incompetence, trolling or ignorance.

You see an enemy marked in blue, on the map it looks like a Kuva Lich target (these don't die immediately if you give too much damage).

So you beat up the enemy, he falls down dead, then Simaris insults you as a murderer and you have to hide, the Kuva Lich trailer is 4 meters away.

The synthesis targets for Simaris used to be shown much earlier on the map, now you only discover them when fire, poison, hunter ammunition, cut is already on and the synthesis target is as good as dead.

There are so many colorful light effects in the game, if you just get into the mission, the message from Simaris does not come, the goal is not shown on the map, it is as good as dead if you are on fine with level 85- 100 hacked because of Kuva lich.

Can you fix it, please, so that they are shown on the map much earlier? Thank you!

Would be nice if maybe the reveal radius could be increased, and / or the particles leading to the target could (optionally)
just always be on screen, rather than only when you bug them out by switching off your scanner while aiming lol.

At the very least, give us the "there's a target here" Simaris message if we join the Squad mid-mission.

Alternatively / in addition, just make the target immortal if a player with enough Scanner charges is nearby.

Furthermore, while we're at it, could you please make Kinetic Siphon Traps actually hold the target in place,
i.e. not make it bop up and down at the start / be succeptible to CC abilities and stuff while held?

I'm not playing "League of Legends" while I'm running through the Extinction Missions.

It's all about it:

-The Kuva Lich is being hunted.

-The Kuva Lich members are blue.

-the Simaris synthesis scanners are blue.

-If you e.g. in pairs against level 85 - 100 opponents Fighting at Kuva Lich, hardly anyone will run around with the scanner.

-You accidentally kill the Simaris target.

If there is possibly a Simaris mod that should improve that, it would be bad if you have to farm 75K for a mod so that you can see them before you have to get the targets to farm / scan without killing them.

The game is just too fast, who can run around with the scanner and be useful for the group? Equenox?

9 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

The game is just too fast, who can run around with the scanner and be useful for the group? Equenox?

Just sayin', you can use Melee while having the Scanner out, also dunno why you singled out Equinox TBH,
are you saying you haven't found any other Frames with abilities worth using while rushing through a mission?

19 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

You see an enemy marked in blue

If you see an enemy marked with blue, he ain't an enemy. That is a friendly.

Edit: I should point out, if you're seeing blue as an enemy color, I might recommend going to an eye doctor for a checkup. Lich targets show as red, Simaris targets are yellow. Only friendly AI show as blue.

Il y a 4 heures, (XBOX)Rez090 a dit :

If you see an enemy marked with blue, he ain't an enemy. That is a friendly.

Edit: I should point out, if you're seeing blue as an enemy color, I might recommend going to an eye doctor for a checkup. Lich targets show as red, Simaris targets are yellow. Only friendly AI show as blue.

I don't mean the blue dot on the map, I mean that enemies themselves glow blue when they are both a Simaris Scan target and followers of the Kuva Lich.

Equinox would be an idea because of the AoE cut damage, simply unpack the twin with Wukong and otherwise run through yourself with a close head and scanner would also be an idea.

Archived