Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick people from the dojo

(PSN)SifuPurpleWolf

Can there be an option to remove players from the dojo I host clan meetings in my dojo and for various reasons I need to kick people from the clan meetings in our meeting hall who aren't following directions and what not even if I kick them from the clan they would still be in the dojo until we leave anyway can we kick people from the dojo as an option in the dojo in game chat box. 

53 minutes ago, (PSN)Crimmson_knight said:

I host clan meetings in my dojo and for various reasons I need to kick people from the clan meetings in our meeting hall who aren't following directions

Why do you need to remove them from the dojo? Just ban them from speaking in chat. What else do you need?

2 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Why ban people from using chat then you can just discord for meetings ?

Because OP was using the dojo for meetings. I assume that they were using clan chat for this meeting. OP is on console so may not have access to Discord or other voice chat software. PC players should use Discord, yes, but that doesn’t apply here.

• Note: you could ban people from speaking in a discord call as well, or boot them from the server. So it’s not like my suggestion doesn’t apply to that too.

Sadly there isn't an option asside from making sure the user doesn't belong to the clan and then everyone that can host decides to leave the dojo, forcing the user to return to the liset. Obviously you're not going to disband the entire meeting only to get rid of 1 user.

Your best option is to simply mute them in chat, i also had a few issues in my featured dojo with users being toxic, offensive and baiting users into getting into trouble, so i would simply ban them from the dojo chat, meaning they could still lurk around, but they can't speak, which obviously was a great help.

7 hours ago, krc473 said:

Why do you need to remove them from the dojo? Just ban them from speaking in chat. What else do you need?

The way I organize meetings i have a speaking podium that allows one person to talk at a time for bigger clans of 100+ this is nessisary and I want to kick people from the dojo who are just their to troll and stand on the podium so not everyone can see who's really talking. Even if I kicked them from the clan and chat they will still be in the dojo until we all leave the dojo. This would just be really convent on my part and is how I run my clan which alot of people also appreciate a little bit of organization and order. Is it absolutely nessisary ? Ofcourse not... but it would make the game more enjoyable and convenient for me so I suggested it.

59 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Really? What exactly was it that they did?

Since my dojo was gathering attention due to the ignis wraiths bps for 50 plat, some players went in to "disrupt" any traders and made their own litle trading stands to give the bp (this was mainly to advertise their own clans and to receive a pat on the back, it had very litle to do with caring for players), however, as soon as they started chatting in the featured dojo chat they would acuse sellers of being scammers, trash, scum, among other things, so users had to be manually banned in chat from saying anything, they were free to do their own trading thing, but the toxic behavior had to be dealt with constantly.

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Crimmson_knight said:

The way I organize meetings i have a speaking podium that allows one person to talk at a time for bigger clans of 100+ this is nessisary and I want to kick people from the dojo who are just their to troll and stand on the podium so not everyone can see who's really talking.

That is different to what I was thinking. Being able to kick them from the dojo would be useful in that situation. I was just thinking that everyone congregated in the dojo and just chatted in one of the chats. But it sounds like stopping them talking in a chat would not be sufficient for what you need.

Archived