Sands of Inaros - Years later still not replayable for some reason.

On 2021-02-20 at 9:16 PM, krc473 said:

Pretty sure this doesn’t allow you to repeat the quest.

You can replay it. I sold my Inaros right after Inaros Prime released but before they announced Helminth, so i had to get another one for Helminth.

4 minutes ago, saghzs said:

You can replay it. I sold my Inaros right after Inaros Prime released but before they announced Helminth, so i had to get another one for Helminth.

"Pics or it didn't happen." I sold my Inaros before Helminth happened too. I purchased a fresh quest bp from Baro, I was not allowed to build a new key for it though. Now the bp just sits in my foundry. Instead I had to purchase the components from Cephalon Simiaris at highway robbery prices.

8 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

"Pics or it didn't happen." I sold my Inaros before Helminth happened too. I purchased a fresh quest bp from Baro, I was not allowed to build a new key for it though. Now the bp just sits in my foundry. Instead I had to purchase the components from Cephalon Simiaris at highway robbery prices.

Besides showing you that I have inaros subsumed, there isn't anything i can do to prove it.

But I can guarantee you that I was able to replay the quest. If you were unable to.. I don't know why.

Despite i clearly said  the quest should be repeatable, two guys so far seems to think i'm the devil for wanting the opposite.

I mean that's funny, but ok.

I got used to this.

The economy really changed since this quest was made, it's outdated in regards to that, yeah Kavat codes aren't rare anymore.

3 hours ago, kgabor said:

Despite i clearly said  the quest should be repeatable, two guys so far seems to think i'm the devil for wanting the opposite.

I mean that's funny, but ok.

I got used to this.

The economy really changed since this quest was made, it's outdated in regards to that, yeah Kavat codes aren't rare anymore.

My bad on misunderstanding, I have the IQ of a goldfish.

3 hours ago, kgabor said:

two guys so far seems to think i'm the devil for wanting the opposite.

Really? I didn't get that from reading this thread.

5 hours ago, saghzs said:

Besides showing you that I have inaros subsumed, there isn't anything i can do to prove it.

Nah, you're fine. Sorry for putting you on the spot. I'm sceptical, but Voltage said it was possible. So it's possible. It would be nice if we could figure out how you got it to work.

I mean why would DE allow us to purchase more than one bp and even trade it, if it wasn't possible? DE wouldn't sabotage their own system (sarcastic cynicism).