Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a weapon to the rear of the Railjack

(PSN)SAIN_Mayo

Railjack is my favorite content in the entire world of Warframe, there is only one thing that could be different if I could offer my idea. If you add a weapon slot to the rear facing window of the Railjack, it will open some possibilities. Right now, the only inconvenience (or time consuming) thing is being in a squad and having to stop piloting to go all the way back to the forge. Forging is not a problem, but if someone were to stay in the forge to constantly make flux energy, munitions, etc... they are less helpful to the team. 

If you put a weapon in the rear of the Railjack (that would work similarly to the port and starboard turrets) it would give a player an opportunity to stay in forge. 

If a player were to stay in forge with a weapon, they can keep materials flowing in to the Railjack’s systems, help with taking out fighters, and be in a really good place to help with ramsleds since you can never guarantee where the ramsleds will start dumping in enemies. 

Once you Unlock the Intrinsic that lets you teleport within the Railjack, your distance from the Forge becomes irrelevant.

And with the two existing side guns being pretty much useless as they currently are, I'd rather we start by making these two needed, before we add a third one.

2 hours ago, (PSN)SAIN_Mayo said:

The intrinsic fo teleportation does take away distance no doubt. I just feel it would be more fun to add another gun. 

Honestly I really love the current state Railjack is in. Love the work the devs put in to make it as fun as it is. 

Hey if we're just adding another gun, to add another gun, I'd rather we add an other gun. Something new and different, instead of a fourth gun of the same types.

There is an unused Gun Seat on the top of the Railjack, under the glass dome, over the generator(?), I'd expect an addition to go there.

Maybe something heavier than the regular Sideguns, meant to make the dedicated Gunner be more important.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is a waste of time to put one more weapon on .... the side weapons are little used. I always play alone but I have an idea to propose .... I could put some mod that leaves the weapon on automatic just to shoot down invaders' capsules ... .

Chances to kill not 100% but something like 33%.

The gun would only work when it was parked and with no one inside.

Archived