Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin caches

(PSN)MrWubbe_buble

Question

6 answers to this question

Resource booster will not affect it because it is not a resource drop, it will be a mission reward after extraction. Nitain drops as a resource (and is thus affected by resource booster) from Wolf of Saturn Six (needs a beacon to summon) and the Zealoid Prelate in Exequias, Deimos.  
BUT.... the Nitain drop rate from these bosses is 0.13%, SERIOUSLY not worth farming.

But honestly, don't bother trying to farm Nitain through Sabotage missions.  The drop rate is simply way too low. (1.01% - 2%)  I'm somebody who searches for caches for the fun of it, not for the rewards. I've done this for years, hundreds and hundreds of times.  The amount of times I've gotten Nitain is a single digit. The reward table is simply too bloated with Endo.
I'll use the Xiphos drop ship blueprint parts as a reference, these drop from all 3 tiers of Reactor Sabotage missions after finding all caches (0.5% - 1% chance). 
I got 8 Avionics, 3 Engines and 3 Fuselage....... remember: " I've done this for years, hundreds and hundreds of times."  Yah. :thinking:

Buying it from the Nightwave store is the best method, hands down. 

A distant second method I can recommend to farm them is to wait until Ghoul Purge appears on the plains of Eidolon and then do those Ghoul bounties, those don't take too long to finish. The reward table there is less bloated, giving you a higher chance to get Nitain reward. (4.69% - 5.95%) I did those bounties for an hour and got 2x Nitain, I found that an acceptable 'rare reward : time' ratio for my time spent doing those missions.

8 hours ago, (PSN)MrWubbe_buble said:

I can I spent all my creds and I’m not close to getting more

You can buy 5 nitain extracts from the creed offerings nw store. They cost like idk, 30? 50? I can't even remember because they're so cheap. Most foundry stuff requires like 1 to 3 nitain extracts.

On the other side, you can try to look for them in orokin caches. FYI i only got it ONCE in my entire warframe career. And I've done A LOT of caches looking for other items.

tl;dr nw store is the recommended way of getting nitain extracts and that's how everyone gets their extracts.

Archived