Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

150 Riven mod max capacity limit

-Pandemic-

On 2021-02-20 at 6:27 PM, Krankbert said:

they're selling the slots for a dollar

you assume to much, I am sitting on 20k plat that I have farmed in game I could max out to my 180 riven slots with out giving DE a dime. DE allows the trading of Plat so they have to take into account that not everything sold in their store is bought with cash.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb minininja77:

you assume to much, I am sitting on 20k plat that I have farmed in game I could max out to my 180 riven slots with out giving DE a dime. DE allows the trading of Plat so they have to take into account that not everything sold in their store is bought with cash.

Where do you think that plat came from? Do you think other players farmed it in the plat mines? If you didn't buy it, someone else did. DE got their money for every single plat you received through trade.

Seriously, some people...

2 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Where do you think that plat came from? Do you think other players farmed it in the plat mines? If you didn't buy it, someone else did. DE got their money for every single plat you received through trade.

Seriously, some people...

Seriously some people..., need to learn how budgets work. Yes all plat that is in the game was purchased at some point but depending on what it was spent on will determine what DE does with the money. Since DE does not sell rivens, at best the sell some plat to a small player base willing to shell out a couple hundred dollars for a single riven, why would they budget extra money for riven slots, when that money would be better spent on storage space for items they do sell like say warframes, weapons, pets, and so on. 

DE just put out all the state on warframe and weapon usage it would be really interesting to see just what percentage of the player base has maxed out their riven compacity and what percentage has never even upped it once.

vor 1 Minute schrieb minininja77:

it would be really interesting to see just what percentage of the player base has maxed out their riven compacity and what percentage has never even upped it once.

Of course you'd find it interesting how many players didn't do something in a free to play game with millions of dead accounts.

1 minute ago, Krankbert said:

Of course you'd find it interesting how many players didn't do something in a free to play game with millions of dead accounts.

You do understand that type of information can easily be sorted out to remove accounts that have not been used in a XX period of time.

4 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

DE just put out all the state on warframe and weapon usage it would be really interesting to see just what percentage of the player base has maxed out their riven compacity and what percentage has never even upped it once.

How much a real data analysis would reveal sounds really interesting.

My hope is that DE is doing this level of analysis at least on occasion, in their planning for adding things to the game.

It's pretty simple to see your question, how many active/regular players are Riven 'strapped', as it were, with the right data.

The forums are not a representation of in-game players for GaaS games typically, so I bet the real data on these things would blow the minds of 'invested' players that play as a 'lifestyle'. 

For most of the stats like this I have seen over the years from other games, what the 'Internet' thinks is a problem and what the data says is a problem are often, if not usually, not the same, IME.

It really just boils down to the fact DE cannot satisfy everyone, coupled with the fact we, as players, simply do not have all the data.

• 5 months later...

Archived