People Purposely Extracting in fissures when reward screen pops up needs to be dealt with

5 hours ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Dont forget to put that player on ignore list, then you shouldnt be able to join the mission if that person is the host.

The Ignore list is for Chat only, it doesn't effect Matchmaking. -yes I've landed in squads with greyed out names in the chat window, cause they were already on ignore.

Le 22/02/2021 à 02:49, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 a dit :

Just had some dude pull this stunt we wasted 30 minutes of our lives only to get 25 minutes of rewards 

So you losed 4 minutes of your life ? BIG DEAL

But are you really sure it was losed ?

Dude seems to have this glitch mastered & has done this on purpose multiple times 

Where are the proofs ?

On purpose, proof ?

Multiples times, proof ?

+ you know he intentionally did it because I tried to ask him why he did it & he was offline.

Who know ?

If you didn't ask him the question, you don't know, and nobody know, except him. Fact.

You know sometimes in life you have imperatives right ? Childrens, tasks, well... life. Life is nothing like a calibrated planning on Excel. 

All of this topic is about assomptions, nothing else, and you want that DE take some desisions to the point of banning him ?

Toxic much ?

This is the kind of spirit that makes people toxic to each other.

Edited by Alpha56

This happened to me but I wasn't on the extraction platform, just near it. I didn't get the 30min reward since I got host migrated and the next screen I saw was choose relic. I decided to remain one round just in case to make sure I get the 30min NW challenge. Wasted 5mins instead of 30 mins. 

On 2021-02-22 at 2:49 AM, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

+ you know he intentionally did it because I tried to ask him why he did it & he was offline.

You think he did it intentionally because he was offline??? Thats your way of seeing things, you wanna find people guilty.
I see it differently, maybe something happened to him and had to finish fast and go offline, or that is not a possibility for you?
It`s always easier to blame people instead of DEs bad system with the host migration...