Sentient Anomaly / removed Sentient fighters

A lot of the time I sit there just thinking about things that seem small but are actually quite annoying to realize. One of them is the fact that we got two really cool unique Railjack mode Sentient space fighter enemies with the Scarlet Spear update! After that event though they kinda just... dissapeared forever? We have Railjack missions with Sentient enemies, the Anomaly missions would be a perfect place to reintroduce these two enemies! Doesn't really make sense that there aren't a few just floating around the Anomaly in these missions, so I figured I'd make a post about it.

• Like 6

Is this a disguised post for trying to finish the codex? :sadcry:

Yes please. Adding retired enemies back into the game would be great. I am still waiting for Shadow Debt enemies and Nightwatch Carriers to be added.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Voltage said:

Is this a disguised post for trying to finish the codex?

Yes please. Adding retired enemies back into the game would be great. I am still waiting for Shadow Debt enemies and Nightwatch Carriers to be added.

Bring back OG Stalker too, he's a bigger badass than his amp fearing cousin. I miss those Dread arrows splitting my head apart occasionally.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Voltage said:

Is this a disguised post for trying to finish the codex? :sadcry:

Shhh... Definitely not doing it for Codex. :clem: maybe
Aside from that though it would be pretty freaking awesome, adding some much needed diversity to Railjack missions.

Apart from the codex entries they do have some unique Railjack mods that we can't currently get apart from trading with other players. I think most of the are sentient themed but kind of sucks we can't even pick them up to prepare ourselves for future content which they might be useful (or would make them more useful now)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, (NSW)Joewoof said:

I'm sure that they'll be back. Hopefully it's a cinematic quest and not just another event.

Yeah, but you need to think now Scarlet Spear was almost a year ago now... how long is the wait gonna be. :clem:
Also it makes sense to have little fighter goons near a big ship no? I just figured it makes sense, it was less of a "hey this should be a thing because codex" and more a "wait, right, these enemies existed, why do they not still spawn anywhere?? it would make perfect sense for them to be present in the anomaly".

would be nice to get Anomalies 2.0 at some point:

- Sentient Railjack Fighters would appear guarding the Anomaly, and you would now have to wipe them out in order to gain access to the Murex.

- add Basmu blueprint to one of the enemies' drop tables, then people don't have to rely on a yearly event to get the Basmu.

- all Sentient units: regular, Scarlet Spear and Orphix Venom enemies can appear aboard the Murex, giving a better variety of enemies to fight.

• Like 1