I think we need more ways to get Nightwave cred

I think we need more ways to get or make Nightwave creds for many reason. 

Now, we can get creds at some of levels of Nightwave.  If we need more, we have to save our creds before reach 30. 

However, we still need creds for getting Nitain, Aura mods, and etc.  In the game, description said we can sell creds to make credits, but there are no ways to get extra creds.  

I think we need more ways to get Nightwave creds, like buy them with credits, or some mission that we can get extra creds for Nightwave shop.  

• Like 9

Bare in mind that its ballenced for how easy it was to get these things pre-nightwave. But yest it couldnt hurt.

To be honest, the entire games economy needs an update. While the numbers made sense at one point, theres so much to do and grind for these days that it just becomes frustrating.

If they halfed the build requirements, or doubled resourses gained across the whole game, that would be a massive improvement to the feel of the game overall.

And i ask this as someone whos reached MR30 already, and so wouldnt benifit from these changes so much. I truly think it would be a valuable change to the structure of the game.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, (PSN)lhp_marcos said:

I think you just need to chill out and enjoy the game, it will have plenty of time for you to reach rank 30+ on NW.

Of course we can get more NW creds after reach 30.  However, we have to think before reach 30.  During Nightwave Intermission, we can't reach 30 faster.  Still many items are selling in creds store, and some people items before reach 30.  Now, they selling chance to fight with Nihil.  If you already played Nihil at Glassmaker, you won't need it.  But still many people who didn't finished or fought with Nihil needs it.  If you saved NW creds after started, you have plenty, and you can easily buy that.  However, if you used that for some reason, you can't buy that because you don't have enough creds to buy.  

And that is why I think we need more ways to get just a creds.  Not the NW rank.

Edited by LIEBUST00
  • Like 1

Honestly, I think it is fine the way it is. In a single nightwave you can get everything unique (helmets, mods, old alert stuff) so in essence, all future nightwaves are free creds to get rectors, nitain, etc. I think you get a good amount fairly consistently and once you get past 30, every single reward is creds (and with the EXTREMELY long duration of some nightwaves you can rack up creds like no tomorrow if you care to).

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

How about replace the large nightwave creds from the tier list with other stuff while making each tier you go up give 15 nightwave cred as well?

Pretty much what my solution would be. Honestly, I think that would encourage players to keep going up the ladder, especially on weeks with bad missions. Exploiter Orb is a lot less fun than throwing paint at spiders should be.

• Like 1